Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket Strike again! Weird Pokemon, are appearing! - Page 1

Team Rocket Strike again! Weird Pokemon, are appearing!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-25 17:00:59
Don't ask about this. Seriously, don't ask. What happens is, strange Pokemon have been appearing, like  say a, Pikachu, got mixed with a, Umbreon, things like that. What happened was, Team Rocket, were disbanded for seven years, until Giovanni, brought back, Team Rocket, and now he's got a DNA Mixer Machine, that turns, normal Pokemon into mixed Pokemon. You can have up to three characters, if you want. You can be a human, who got half-turned into a Pokemon, or a normal everyday Pokemon, a mixed Pokemon, or a member of Team Rocket. If you want me to create you a sprite, I can but no legendary, mixes. Also, you can become a Shadow Pokemon, but you must be tamed, around other Pokemon/friendly humans, plus a glitch but I can't do Glitch fusions, I can recolor them but I cannot mix them.

Character Form
Trainers
Name:
Glitches: (Or just Glitches)
Shadow Pokemon: (Must be tamed)
Region:
badges:
History: (Can leave this blank, if you can't think of a history.)

Gym Leader:
Name:
Region:
Pokemon:
Glitches:
Shadow Pokemon: (In case you don't want normal Pokemon)
History:

Team Rocket:
Name:
Class:
Looks:
Pokemon:
Glitches:
Shadow Pokemon:
Stolen Pokemon: (In case you can't think of your owning your own)
Stolen Glitches:
Stolen Shadow Pokemon:
History:

Pokemon/Mixed/Fusion:
Name:
Level:
Looks:
Attacks:
History:

Shadow Pokemon:
Name:
Level:
Looks:
Attacks:
History:

Glitches:
Name:
Looks:
Moves:
History:
——–
I'll use two characters.
Pokemon/Mixed/Fusion:
Name: Yami (Mutou Yami)
Level: 100
Looks: [IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/dpmfa229.png[/img]
Attacks: Bite, Crunch, Faint Attack, Flame Thrower
History: Yami, doesn't really remember much about his past, as he'd rather forget it, as he was abused, a lot when he was younger. All thought Yami's a Houndoom, he can walk on two paws, like a human, has some difference, about him, as he has tri-colored hair , with darker red eyes, and somewhat leather clothing as he must of been once human, but he doesn't seem to remember.

Pokemon/Mixed/Fusion:
Name: Kira
Looks: [IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/BlackandGoldZangoose.png[/img]
Attacks: Shadow Claw, Thunderbolt, Payback, Brick Break.
History: Kira, doesn't really remember much, about herself, other than, she and Yami, were out and about, one day, until they were captured by Team Rocket, and had tests, and all sorts done to them, but it all backfired, turning them into Pokemon, so when they escaped, it took them a while to find each other again, so they're both back, together, not sure how they became as they are, but no matter what happens, they'll both still forever love each other.

Re: Team Rocket Strike again! Weird Pokemon, are appearing!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-25 18:11:19
(I take it your lack of scratch spriting expertise made you use a regular Houndoom sprite)

Pokemon/Mixed/Fusion:
Name: Andrew
Level: 35
Looks: [IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk176/megamissingnochu/Manectric.jpg[/img]
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Bite, Quick attack, Tackle.
History: Andrew was just minding his own business, playing through a Super Mario Bros game, and was convinced into putting his Gameboy down and walking into the machine. When he emerged, however, (and he didn't even realize anything had changed) Team rocket tried to capture him. They failed, and Andrew now seeks answers. Answers to what happened.

Pokemon/Mixed/Fusion:
Name: Jenny
Level: 70
Looks: [IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk176/megamissingnochu/Shadowlugia.jpg[/img]
Attacks: Shadow storm, Wing attack, Psychic, Shadow blast
History: Jenny was related to Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket, who forced her into the machine. When Jenny awoke, she found out that she no longer was human, and was more aggressive. Also, she had most of her memory wiped, so to further make her aggressive towards others.

Pokemon/Mixed/Fusion:
Name: Gareth
Level: 50
Looks: [IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk176/megamissingnochu/Umbreon-1.jpg[/img]
Moves: Faint attack, Bite, Take down, Head butt
History: Gareth always was shy. One day, he was wearing an Umbreon costume, to hide from the public, and was pushed into the machine. Somehow, this caused the costume to fuse with his own body. Gareth fled, and got taken in by a single old woman, where he currently resides.

Date: 2008-05-25 18:49:33
Stupid firefox. Your accepted.

Date: 2008-05-25 18:51:17
*Celebrates*

YAY! Thank you! Which of those 3 sprites do you like the most?

Date: 2008-05-25 18:53:06
The Umbreon, is pertty good. Try, using colors from other Pokemon sprites, other than paint's colors. Anyway, if any of ya, want to start, we can. I don't mind.

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2008-05-25 19:07:04
Pokemon/Mixed/Fusion: Lucario
Name: Luca "Big Kenny" Rich
Looks: *uhh…could you make me a Lucario morph please Yami?, thanks*
Attacks: Aura Sphear, Force Palm, Reversal and Close Combate(sp?)

Date: 2008-05-25 19:08:08
Okay, what type of fusion? And it's spelt, Close Combat.

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2008-05-25 19:10:09
A human half turned into one please.

Date: 2008-05-25 19:10:48
Right, okay I'll see what I can do.

Date: 2008-05-25 19:13:43

The Umbreon, is pertty good. Try, using colors from other Pokemon sprites, other than paint's colors. Anyway, if any of ya, want to start, we can. I don't mind.

We can start now if you wish. and, personally, I like the Dark evil looking Lugia.

Date: 2008-05-25 19:16:15
Let me just do, Xena's sprite.

Date: 2008-05-25 19:23:11
*Waits patiently for Yami to finish*

Date: 2008-05-25 19:46:37
Hope this is okay, it was a living nightmare. I didn't plan on using the "lass" sprite, but it was the only sprite in my Trainer File, that would make it come out well.:

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/Lucariogirl.png[/img]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/Lucariogirl.png

Date: 2008-05-25 19:50:11
Lucario isn't exactly the easiest to morph with something else, is it?

Date: 2008-05-25 19:52:55
That right, it isn't. It's pose is strange, the colors are a nightmare, and I was gonna had spikes on the hands, but they wouldn't fit, and I can't scratch very well.