Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Random roleplay! :P - Page 2

Re: Random roleplay! :P

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2019-09-11 22:39:45
(Greg used TM09. Rattata fainted. The glitch move with the animation of flames combined with its raw power consequently, causes the tall grass to set fire. Yasmine leads Greg away from the flames with Chespin being a Grass-type to ensure he doesn't faint. They wait in the Pokémon Center. Later, coming back it appears Route 7; the same route we found the Rattata has become a Glitch City with its own glitch Trainers. Interesting!)

Yasmine: Sorry we have to do this every time we use TM09 it's that strong. Pokémon have the gift of not dying (only through old age) only fainting so we're all safe but I didn't want you to faint. Let's check out the cool Glitch City! :D

At the Glitch City, Youngster Loey appears.

Youngster LOEY: "Hey it's me Youngster LOEY, I'm the cousin of Youngster Joey. We both try to raise the top% Rattata. While you were gone Rattata became a Level 159 'Ng (F8); a Rattata hybrid. Let's battle!!

(Youngster Loey is not a ZZAZZ glitch Trainer, however, the high level of his Pokémon makes the battle harder. And as such, the glitch moves we have (except - which however does not truly defeat the Pokémon) will take multiple hits to take them down.

What happens next?

Posted by: James-the-Charizard
Date: 2019-09-11 22:42:09
Greg: Ugh… I hate it when someone brags about percentage… Its so overused… Your gonna have to help me in this battle, Yasmine.

Date: 2019-09-11 22:51:15
Yasmine: Mm :( I empathise with that. While it can be cool percentage is not everything, then there gets a point it just becomes annoying. Of course, I'll try my best to help you as much as I can! :3

(An abnormally fast 'Ng /Rattata strikes with a Hi Jump Kick)

Yasmine: AAAAH!! Gosh that's creepy for a Rattata to do that. ;_;

(Fortunately the attack missed and 'Ng takes recoil damage. Unfortunately, due to the Hi Jump Kick glitch it only took 1 damage recoil.)

Yasmine used Sing: 'Ng fell asleep.

Yasmine: Your turn, Greg. :)

Date: 2019-09-11 22:52:40
Greg: *Uses TM27 as fast as he can before it melts*

Date: 2019-09-11 23:08:24
Yasmine: Good move!

('Ng is fast asleep)

Yasmine used TM37.

(It does about this much damage)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/aaOZv1U.jpg[/img]

(For reference: Yasmine's moves are: Sing, Super Glitch, Metronome [that time it used Teleport was from Metronome], TM37)

Note: I may not be able to reply after this post today sorry, because of the time. :( But happy to continue tomorrow if you feel like it. :)

Also if anyone wants to roleplay a previously introduced character at any time they can do! ^^ Be it the Rattata, Youngster Loey, the Vulpix, etc.

Date: 2019-09-12 06:30:49
Greg: I will regret this… *Uses TM06*
(Thats ok.)