Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

NSider is gone. - Page 3

Re: NSider is gone.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-10-05 21:24:53
"Erghl" is my equivalent of huh?

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-10-06 00:58:42

I believe it would be die M?tterFickerin, since it, as singular, would be der M?tterficker, pluralized it would take the feminine case, becoming die M?tterfickerin, and the F is capitalized for distinction from the first half of the word.

Err ok.

I meant it like a mix of english grammar and wording and german words… Kinda like engrish. But, whatever.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-06 09:11:17

I believe it would be die M?tterFickerin, since it, as singular, would be der M?tterficker, pluralized it would take the feminine case, becoming die M?tterfickerin, and the F is capitalized for distinction from the first half of the word.

Err ok.

I meant it like a mix of english grammar and wording and german words… Kinda like engrish. But, whatever.

My new catchphrase would be "長い猫は長い" or something. Unless Japanese grammar is very similar to English grammar, it's a mixture of Japanese words and English grammar.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-06 09:46:00

Err ok.

My new catchphrase would be "長い猫は長い" or something. Unless Japanese grammar is very similar to English grammar, it's a mixture of Japanese words and English grammar.

What is it suupossed to say?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-06 10:02:16
"I'm pretending to be Japanese even though I'm not!!1"

Date: 2007-10-06 10:04:43

Funny. I can't read Japanese.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-06 10:12:41

Neither can I. :D

Date: 2007-10-06 11:16:58

Err ok.

It's supposed to say "The long cat is long."

Neither can I, because I just used a google translator.

Date: 2007-10-06 11:19:41

Err ok.

It's supposed to say "The long cat is long."

Neither can I, because I just used a google translator.

The longcat is long. So obvious, coming from you of course. (No insult)

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-08 17:23:41
All forums are dying. Once one is created, it starts the process of dying, although it can be a long process or a short one.

I just deleted my last post.

Date: 2007-10-08 17:42:56

All forums are dying. Once one is created, it starts the process of dying, although it can be a long process or a short one.

All humans are dying too.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-08 17:55:12

All humans are dying too.

Yes, they are. Once we take our first breath after being born, we start dying.

I know some people here think it'd be cool to live forever, but I don't think so. You know how scared a 90-year old person probably is of today's technology? Imagine that with the age multiplied by SEVEN. That WOULD be scary…Plus, if we all lived forever, there would be a population explosion beyond belief, there would be NO way to control it, and absolute chaos would occur. In my opinion, death should not be made impossible.

But back on topic.

Date: 2007-11-01 10:29:48
I heard that the NSider Forums are coming back next year.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-01 15:59:12
That's good if it's true. Still, everything got wiped, which is about just as bad :-\ :(.

Date: 2007-11-01 19:46:38

That's good if it's true. Still, everything got wiped, which is about just as bad :-\ :(.

It is true.
It was in Nintendo Power.