Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Outdated - Page 1

Outdated

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-03 22:44:49
*outdated*

Re: The Hax Has Left the Laboratory.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-01-04 02:14:16
Whoa :-X…what is up with this all of a sudden? Just have to say I'm very surprised…anybody here know why he left?

Ah well, I'll miss you, Yuzihax.  :(

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-01-04 03:04:54
isn't this the 4th time he's left forever?

anyway, admin bit removed.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-01-05 20:38:20
Bummer. Who thinks he'll return?

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-01-09 14:09:24
it's one thing to start a goodbye thread

it's entirely another thing to have someone else start one and not say goodbye to everyone in person

not that I show up that often either so idk

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-01-10 14:51:23
O_o. Well that was just random! I wonder why he left though….

Date: 2009-01-10 18:51:07
probably the same reason Ace91 did

"I have problems with the staff/how the site is run but I'm not going to be exact about it"

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2009-01-10 20:01:45
Yea, I'm also surprised that he left.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-01-11 13:51:54

Whoa :-X…what is up with this all of a sudden? Just have to say I'm very surprised…anybody here know why he left?

Ah well, I'll miss you, Yuzihax.  :(

why am i the only one NOT surprised?
i have some reasons.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-09 16:03:47
Its time we move on. and is also time we get some replacement Admins. Mainly because although we still have plenty I think that stuff would go a lot faster if we had more. So I guess what I'm saying is lets create the opposite of and "Admins Suck" thread to see if any of the other users think it is a good idea. An "Admins Rock" Thread so to speak. But I honestly think we need to replenish the admins we've lost. The forum gets less stable the less admins we have. You've all seen how it is with the large rise in Necroposting. I'm gonna miss Hax but at the same time we need to prepare for the future.

Edit: I'd also like to note that Hax was the first of the admins I ever got along with in the beginning. I mean I acted like an ass to him but not as much as some of the others.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-02-09 20:54:40

Its time we move on. and is also time we get some replacement Admins. Mainly because although we still have plenty I think that stuff would go a lot faster if we had more. So I guess what I'm saying is lets create the opposite of and "Admins Suck" thread to see if any of the other users think it is a good idea. An "Admins Rock" Thread so to speak. But I honestly think we need to replenish the admins we've lost. The forum gets less stable the less admins we have. You've all seen how it is with the large rise in Necroposting. I'm gonna miss Hax but at the same time we need to prepare for the future.

Edit: I'd also like to note that Hax was the first of the admins I ever got along with in the beginning. I mean I acted like an ass to him but not as much as some of the others.

Uh… Dude, we've got plenty of admins. Were a small fourm, one or two admins could probably handle it if had the time. But the, what five is it?, admins that we have working do the job just fine. And while I'm on the subject, kudos to all of the other non admin staff for your work and contributions. Back on topic, I said before its a small fourm. There's very little malicious activity here and the admins and mods do a nice job of removing it. The "large rise in Necroposting" is a huge percent increase, arguably a 200% to 300% increase. But in numbers, theres been a few, like single digits few, Necroposts. So, I guess the point of the post is to say that we've got it covered. If the post comes off as me being an ass or ranting, then feel free to ignore it because that's not what its meant to be.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-09 22:15:03
Oh no I understand. I understand perfectly. I just feel like I can't help and I want to in anyway I can. yeah sure I got the Wiki QC job but I won't be able to do anything for sometime. During that time I feel so totally useless.

Actually thinking about it now, I feel I do a good job of keeping everyone in the forums entertained even in times like these where we're short an Admin. (but like you said you have plenty at this current time.)  I've been to forums where there are almost no activity daily. That is why the forums felt bigger to me than what they are.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-02-09 23:19:17
*starts playing the ending credits music for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald for Yuzihax*
Farewell.

Posted by: Tweaker
Date: 2009-02-10 17:34:54
Am I the only one who thinks this won't last long?

Honestly, give it a month or two tops. He'll be back.

Date: 2009-02-10 20:47:04
I thought that too, but this time it's been a little longer than usual