Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Outdated - Page 2

Re: The Hax Has Left the Laboratory.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-02-11 11:21:17
Thing is whenever it's a "baaw forgive come back" moment it's rather loud

This time it's as quiet as you can get

I mean he wasn't even here for this one

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-11 14:36:59
I contacted him on Sonic Retro via PM. He told me this in reply:

Oh hey, I remember you.
I think I saw the glitchhunter09 account on here as a Misfit, although I'm sure that's since overturned since you're obviously PM'ing me right now.

And yeah, I'm totally gone, that place became the epitome of hell for me and I wasn't going to just sit there any longer than I had to.

Didn't know that whole Wiki thing was still an active project; seeing as there was zero progress seemingly on it when I was still around, guess he just never kept anyone posted until recently.

Glad to hear you're moving up the ranks, too; lord knows all of the wiki progress and your promotions would have been stopped by my perpetual tendency to b***h and my high staff standards

Posted by: Tweaker
Date: 2009-02-11 15:07:28
Yes, he'd certainly want you to think that.

My position remains firm!

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-11 15:54:40
This is just like every other "admin leaving forever" event.

Abwayax did this a while back.  Give Yuzi 28 to 93 days and he'll return.

Date: 2009-02-11 15:57:16

Yes, he'd certainly want you to think that.

My position remains firm!

Does anyone want to bet money? (Note: Only do this if you are 18 years of age or older which of course Tweaks is.)

$1.00 US says he doesn't come back.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-02-11 17:06:18
Eh? I never said I left GCL forever, except that one time where I demoted myself to Distinguished Member rank only to let the other admins run the forum in my stead

Still wish he would actually tell me what his damn problem is. I don't mind people leaving, but it gets on my nerves when they talk about how much I suck or GCL sucks but never explain why. Or was it more IRC crap?

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2009-02-11 18:26:57
Probably started in IRC somehow, if it did i apologize profusely

He left IRC several moths before this happened though, so idk

Date: 2009-02-11 18:40:47
I'm in for ?500.00 against Yuzi staying away.

Date: 2009-02-11 19:42:39
Yuzi was a good admin, I just wish he actually explained what problem he had with me/the rest of staff/the forum.

Date: 2009-02-11 20:03:02
You know you can talk to him on Sonic Retro right Abwayax? I've been talking to him for the past couple of days.

I'm in for ?500.00 against Yuzi staying away.

Do you even have that much? I was being serious about betting money. (which is why I only wagered a dollar. Yes I will keep my word if I lose. I'll mail a dollar to whomever wins the bet.)  Wait a second. Are you not from the US?

Date: 2009-02-12 10:27:04
The ? is the currency of Glitch City Labs (or at least it was when we still had games and shops…)

Date: 2009-02-12 14:32:07
What? Why do we have money anyways. Oh well if Hax does come back he owes me a dollar. I was talking about real money.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-02-12 17:05:59
Because almost everyone here is under 18, lets keep the betting to… well, lets not do it at all. Over PM is fine but seeing as there's not money on the fourm and more and the alternative is actual money, betting is not something were should be doing here. Mainly saying this because its dragging the thread off topic. 

Posted by: Tweaker
Date: 2009-02-12 17:24:33

Because almost everyone here is under 18, lets keep the betting to… well, lets not do it at all.

Despite the fact that I actually am 18, I was under the impression that the whole betting tidbits were entirely facetious. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I guess.

Date: 2009-02-12 17:39:58

The ? is the currency of Glitch City Labs (or at least it was when we still had games and shops…)

That seems like forever ago.