Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Transition complete - Page 2

Re: Transition complete

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-18 14:30:34
Fivex:

It's not a problem with the forums, it could be a problem with your DNS? Changes to the DNS take a while to fully take effect. You could be loading the old profusehost forums.

If it has ads at the bottom or in the threads, it's from profusehost. This forum no longer has ads.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-02-18 14:56:04
I don't see any ads…

Fivex:

It's not a problem with the forums, it could be a problem with your DNS? Changes to the DNS take a while to fully take effect. You could be loading the old profusehost forums.

If it has ads at the bottom or in the threads, it's from profusehost. This forum no longer has ads.

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2009-02-18 15:03:49
Can't resist this one, please don't hurt me.

[attachment=1]

Date: 2009-02-18 15:14:41

I don't see any ads…

Fivex:

Then you're on this new server. The old one is in Maintenence mode and has ads and I can't move it out of Maintenence mode yet alone access it (I hope) so woot.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-02-18 16:35:15
***.***.***.***

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-02-18 19:12:49
My Avatar Just refuses to show up. What's going on? No matter how many times I reupload it nothing happens.

Date: 2009-02-18 19:25:14
Can't you just host it from tinypic or something?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-18 20:26:51
That doesn't work for me.

I'm trying to set my avatar to an OBEY Giant picture (specifically this one on Photobucket) and it won't show up.

Date: 2009-02-18 20:38:44
It's too big.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-02-18 21:41:56
Sasser.B's avatar shows up, and it's about 42 metric assloads larger than mine.

EDIT: Also, when uploaded, it says "Avatar successfully uploaded" or some bullshit like that.

Date: 2009-02-19 14:13:07
Not file size, pixel size.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-02-19 22:46:23

My Avatar Just refuses to show up. What's going on? No matter how many times I reupload it nothing happens.

Not my problem. I chmodded everything in the attachments directory to 777. Hell, I'll even upload an attachment myself to make sure it works.

[attachment=1]

The server does not have the GD module installed, so if your avatar is too big, it cannot be resized. Please make sure your avatar is the correct size.

Posted by: Hyperstar
Date: 2009-02-24 10:43:02
The forums going slowly put me off from joining. So you just made a new member here :) ;) ;D