Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Site Announcements

Beware of Islamoterrorists! - Page 1

Beware of Islamoterrorists!

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-09-01 23:27:51
There's been a severe strain of hacktivism going on by a Saudi Arabian hacker known as broken-proxy (or Br0keN-Pr0xy)
http://www.zone-h.org/index2.php?option=com_mirrorwrp&Itemid=43&id=4741243 is an example.
http://www.onfireforgodnetwork.com/ is another example.
all site owners are advised to create back-ups of their site indexes.

Re: Beware of Islamoterrorists!

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-01 23:58:02
…O_o;

(^^^Sorry if just typing a emote is considered spam here)

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-09-02 00:26:16
Abwayax, create a back-up of the site. just in case.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-09-02 01:27:23

Abwayax, create a back-up of the site. just in case.

I shall.

Posted by: Blue Lickitung
Date: 2006-09-04 12:13:49
Speaking of Hacking, where's Serebii!!!!!

Date: 2006-09-04 12:19:15
*removed* seems to work and that it's not hacked, except for a message saying the domain has been stolen.

I still see the site and it seems to be working though.

Date: 2006-09-04 12:30:11

*removed* seems to work and that it's not hacked, except for a message saying the domain has been stolen.

I still see the site and it seems to be working though.

When i go to your link i see Wikipedia. when I type in serebii.net , some "Pojo's Pokemon Site" crap comes up….

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-04 12:59:53

Speaking of Hacking, where's Serebii!!!!!
When I tried to visit Serebii earlier today, it redirected me to Smogon! :/ Later on, it worked correctly. Something's screwy…

Date: 2006-09-04 13:49:27
DON'T TYPE IN SEREBII OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!!! >:(

I saw a nasty picture there…

Date: 2006-09-04 14:04:33
I removed anything that would turn the name of the site into also a link in this thread.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-09-04 14:25:42
Do you think this is the work of whoever hacked Glitch City, or maybe even Crystal Mew?
WHO THE HELL IS HACKING SEREBII REPEATEDLY? (I care, since I'm a member of Serebii Forums as Venustoise.)

Date: 2006-09-04 14:45:19
Well whoever is hacking these sites needs to be brought to virtual justice!!!

EDIT: Hey, this sorta scared me…. Might this have anything to do with the Great Bulbapedia Turkey Shoot?

More on Great Bulbapedia Turkey Shoot:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Great_Bulbapedia_Turkey_Shoot

EDIT 2: He says "You'll get the site back if you end the war". We'll be without those sites for a while, who does he think we are, the Secretary of Defense? Between North Korea, Iraq, and Israel we'll be in Asia forever. Well for whatever reason he doesn't like the war, I feel sorry for him, and yet, I also think that taking apart Serebii isn't a way to make any friends, or alone solve your problems. We, as a site, have not contributed to the killing, but have to our (as a country) homeland security. USA, UK, Egypt, Iraq, we all hate the killing, but we know the greater good must be.

Posted by: Locke Yggdrasill
Date: 2006-09-04 17:39:11
The way that Serebii.net forums is freaking out is making me lol.
Also, Serebii.net now links to a livejournal.

http://64.72.117.249/index2.shtml
^That's the old Serebii.net.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-04 18:16:22
He says "You'll get the site back if you end the war". We'll be without those sites for a while, who does he think we are, the Secretary of Defense? Between North Korea, Iraq, and Israel we'll be in Asia forever. Well for whatever reason he doesn't like the war, I feel sorry for him, and yet, I also think that taking apart Serebii isn't a way to make any friends, or alone solve your problems. We, as a site, have not contributed to the killing, but have to our (as a country) homeland security. USA, UK, Egypt, Iraq, we all hate the killing, but we know the greater good must be.
Is the hacker you're referring to the one who hacked the other sites, or the one who hacked Serebii? Or was Serebii attacked by the same hacker? I don't want to go to the hacked Serebii to find out myself, after seeing what was on there before… *shudders*

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-09-04 18:25:04

Well whoever is hacking these sites needs to be brought to virtual justice!!!

EDIT: Hey, this sorta scared me…. Might this have anything to do with the Great Bulbapedia Turkey Shoot?

More on Great Bulbapedia Turkey Shoot:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Great_Bulbapedia_Turkey_Shoot

EDIT 2: He says "You'll get the site back if you end the war". We'll be without those sites for a while, who does he think we are, the Secretary of Defense? Between North Korea, Iraq, and Israel we'll be in Asia forever. Well for whatever reason he doesn't like the war, I feel sorry for him, and yet, I also think that taking apart Serebii isn't a way to make any friends, or alone solve your problems. We, as a site, have not contributed to the killing, but have to our (as a country) homeland security. USA, UK, Egypt, Iraq, we all hate the killing, but we know the greater good must be.
People like that don't deserve to live. I want to find this person(s) and KILL them! (Yes, seriously kill them. Whoever is doing this to Serebii, AND whoever did that to Bulbapedia MUST DIE AT ALL COSTS!!!) >:(
EDIT: Just on a side note, 4 quests are reading this topic currently.