Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Hillary Clinton - Page 2

Re: Hillary Clinton

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-08-29 06:52:41

Prepare for the worst president in history who would be about 1000x worse than Bush, and "Global Warming" was created by a stupid person named Al Gore, who SHOULD burn in hell.

Al Gore didn't create global warming….
You Americans [size=8pt](in a stereotypical way.)[/size] don't f**king care about the environment. You should look at Germany, they are environmentally friendly. It is against the law to throw away recycle-able goods. You guys don't know the first thing about the prevention of global warming.
You guys are so f**king full of yourselves you will let the world burn up before you admit you were wrong. You use tumble driers even if it is hotter outside. You will try and freeze yourself in summer. You use your gas gosling cars without a care in the world.

Maybe I should burn in hell by your rules, but it would be better than choking myself on carbon dioxide and possible burning on earth.
I hope you get a president who has enough brains to realise before your country kills us all. You guys counteract everything we do in Europe .

If this isn't like you and you do try and save power and resources then good.
I try and do my best to save money and fuel. We will get our own personal wind turbine.

Good idea. I also think we should all drink tea all the time.

How would that help?

Posted by: Godofdeath19
Date: 2007-08-29 08:45:59
I don't completely understand what you're asking…

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-08-29 20:34:47

Prepare for the worst president in history who would be about 1000x worse than Bush, and "Global Warming" was created by a stupid person named Al Gore, who SHOULD burn in hell.

You Americans [size=8pt](in a stereotypical way.)[/size] don't f**king care about the environment. You should look at Germany, they are environmentally friendly. It is against the law to throw away recycle-able goods. You guys don't know the first thing about the prevention of global warming.
You guys are so f**king full of yourselves you will let the world burn up before you admit you were wrong. You use tumble driers even if it is hotter outside. You will try and freeze yourself in summer. You use your gas gosling cars without a care in the world.

Maybe I should burn in hell by your rules, but it would be better than choking myself on carbon dioxide and possible burning on earth.
I hope you get a president who has enough brains to realise before your country kills us all. You guys counteract everything we do in Europe .

I try and do my best to save money and fuel. We will get our own personal wind turbine.
I use a clothesline, my house's thermostat is set kinda high, and my family doesn't have gas-guzzlers.

Date: 2007-08-29 21:08:03
Cool

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-08-30 04:45:33

How would that help?

Same reason more pirates will help.

Date: 2007-08-30 08:57:09
What????

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-08-30 11:41:07

There is one thing about this. So what? Germany is environmentally friendly, So are several American states. Something I want to point out is that Germany is SMALLER then NEW YORK! [size=20pt]One American State![/size] It hard to get national planing done with something the size of Europe! Around where I live in Massachusetts It is mandatory to recycle. Some states are better then others. Also from what I see most of, if not all, the work on alternative energy, for cars which could be used for other things, is coming from America. Granted there are people from other countries helping but its American companies working on it.  So we are doing out part. Live with it

EDIT:

Go Zach WOOT!!!

Thank you

Date: 2007-08-30 16:38:18
Go Zach WOOT!!!

Date: 2007-09-01 06:44:47

How would that help?

No, there has not been a significant correlation between decrease of tea ([size=8pt]if there has been a decrease in tea[/size]) & the increase of global warming, as with pirates.

Date: 2007-09-01 16:58:28
WTF IS WITH EVERYONE BRINGING UP PIRATES????

Date: 2007-09-02 15:05:33

Isn't it obivous? The answer can be no, or 27. duh.

Date: 2007-09-04 10:04:44

Isn't it obivous? The answer can be no, or 27. duh.

How does that work?

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-09-04 17:58:35

How would that help?

No, there has not been a significant correlation between decrease of tea ([size=8pt]if there has been a decrease in tea[/size]) & the increase of global warming, as with pirates.

Software piracy?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-09-05 01:48:57
Copyright infringement != piracy

Date: 2007-09-05 15:59:39
Yes it is.