Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Plagiarism - Page 3

Re: Plagiarism

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-11-05 10:05:49

How immoral.

nomorals

Also, plagiarism can be okay in some ways.

If you do copy them from someone but give them credit, or they don't mind receiving any credit, then it's fine in my opinion.
then that's not plagiarism, dumbass.

It depends who defines it.

It seems that in schools, if you copy exactly from somebody else whether you have credit or not, it's considered plagiarism. At least, my school does.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-05 15:04:29

How immoral.

nomorals

If you do copy them from someone but give them credit, or they don't mind receiving any credit, then it's fine in my opinion.

It seems that in schools, if you copy exactly from somebody else whether you have credit or not, it's considered plagiarism. At least, my school does.

It's the same at my school.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-05 18:09:24

How immoral.

nomorals

It's the same at my school.

It is the same at my school.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-05 18:27:35
You just said the exact same thing as I said.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-05 18:33:54

You just said the exact same thing as I said.

I can't help it.
I'm stating the facts.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-11-06 20:26:47

I copy mutha fuckers at my school any day, they don't give a shit, since I give them answers too at times when they need it, and I do that with people I don't know either, I help them, they help me, it's that simple, and I don't give a fuck about school either, but I'm going to try and graduate just incase, I SUCK BIG TIME at school, but I have to try of course

And you pass your tests?

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-11-06 22:18:22

I copy mutha fuckers at my school any day, they don't give a shit, since I give them answers too at times when they need it, and I do that with people I don't know either, I help them, they help me, it's that simple, and I don't give a fuck about school either, but I'm going to try and graduate just incase, I SUCK BIG TIME at school, but I have to try of course

And you pass your tests?

No not really, I tend to copy more than do my work, sometimes I try at my work but mostly I don't, that reminds me, I have to copy travis's paper that he let me borrow, anyway, the reason I don't do much of MY work and copy a lot, is because..well, it takes me a long time to learn stuff, like last year in 8th grade, I had an f in math and I always paid attention, this year, I'm getting a c+ or higher, so yeah, I listen more than do, but I try sometimes.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-11-24 14:20:06
lol