Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

noobs - Page 3

Re: noobs

Posted by: .:BeN:.
Date: 2007-12-16 02:56:25
The same can be said about hatred. Why would god create something and not want humans to use it.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-16 03:02:14
He/She/God wanted to test us hairless apes constraint against grudge/revenge urges

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-16 03:02:56

He/She/God wanted to test us hairless apes constraint against lusts
We did not evolve from apes!

Date: 2007-12-16 03:05:34
Hey dumbassell (dumbass+imbessel) we did and geneous minds have proven it. whats your creationistic crap proof? That we rode on the backs of dinosaurs? XD

Date: 2007-12-16 03:08:20

Hey dumbassell (dumbas+imbessel) we did and geneouse minds have proven it.
Your the dumbassell here! We didn't evolve! If you want me too think  that, give me some video evidence!
That isn't a video.

Date: 2007-12-16 03:12:14
What, now you think that God first created humans AND gave them videocameras? You're the dumbassel (dumbassel is officially trademarked by RPBnimrod)

Date: 2007-12-16 03:13:43

What, now you think that God first created humans AND gave them videocameras? You're the dumbassel (trademarked)
Read the American bible. It does not say anything about us evolving into apes in it.

Date: 2007-12-16 03:17:40
You're damn right it doesn't, but it also doesn't say anything about us NOT evolving from apes. Anyway your a Creationist and I'm a Evo-creationist meaning: I do believe in God and I also believe that God created evolution, is sitting back, and enjoying the show. suck on dat beoch!

Date: 2007-12-16 03:18:59

You're damn right it doesn't, but it also doesn't say anything about us NOT evolving from apes. Anyway your a Creationist and I'm a Evo-creationist meaning: I do in God and I also believe that God created evolution. suck on dat beoch!
Your a Contrariist.

Date: 2007-12-16 03:19:48
no, I'm an evolutionaryist

Date: 2007-12-16 03:20:57

no, I'm an evolutionaryist
No your a Contrariist! And I'm a prefectionist.

Date: 2007-12-16 03:24:49
I think I know what I am you little mutherf**king AlterBoy XD

(no real offense)

Date: 2007-12-16 03:27:59

I think I know what I am you little mutherf**king AlterBoy XD
WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?
BTW, what is an AlterBoy?

Date: 2007-12-16 03:33:41
Alter Boy: slang word for a child who is sexually harrassed by there priest

BTW I have nothing against preists or churches, just creationists (I didn't capitalize creationist for a reason :P)

ABTW I have nothing against you out of this argument or WAR, but as this is WAR, I SHALL FIGHT!!! XD XD XD

Date: 2007-12-16 03:37:47

Alter Boy: slang word for a child who is sexually harrassed by there priest

BTW I have nothing against preists or churches, just creationists (I didn't capitalize creationist for a reason :P)

ABTW I have nothing against you out of this argument or WAR, but as this is WAR, I SHALL FIGHT!!! XD XD XD
We shall continue this argument in PM.