Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

noobs - Page 5

Re: noobs

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-17 22:47:10
I'll lock this, and since this is a bump of an old topic I''m locking…

*locks for great justice*

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-02-21 18:26:53
Unlocked now due to rule updates and seeing how epic this thread is.

*Unlocks for GREATER justice*

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-03-26 03:27:08
I was a noob untill a little later after I came here.
Trust me…

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-20 21:15:59
Being a newbie is not fun, for you wallow in ignorance. Being a noob is worse, by far. Noobs renounce the English language and common sense to ask questions that are both barely decipherable and incredibly idiotic. They are a waste of space and often meddle in things that they barely understand (i.e. stealing usernames). Sadly, they also are an excellent representation of the average American child. Our education system has gone to pot. But newbies are different. I was once a newbie. Newbies ask thoughtful questions which are still somewhat basic. And then they grow into contributing members. The end.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-21 17:16:16
This debate reminds me of the fact that the Emerald in Hidden Palace Zone is Guarded by Tails and it is the Master Emerald. *Shot*

That was the mark of a noob in the Sonic Community for a long time. (Actually I think it still is unless Down Syndrome Sonic replaced it. *Shot again*