Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Spirits? - Page 2

Re: Spirits?

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-29 13:41:01

That figure COULD have been a Friendly Ghost. On the other hand, it could have been a Stinky Ghost. On yet another hand it could have been a Zombie Possesser, in which case you need to stay away, or wind up with a Tiny Lil' Ghost possessing you.

Another winner, right here.

My post kicks way more ass

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2008-11-29 13:57:55
Let's not make a completely separate debate war here on who's post kicks more ass. Although that'd be pretty fun and full of endless win.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-29 15:21:47

Let's not make a completely separate debate war here on who's post kicks more ass. Although that'd be pretty fun and full of endless win.

in b4 forum games edition of that

Date: 2008-11-29 15:22:24

in b4 forum games edition of that

Oh god. Now I'm tempted.

Posted by: agusganog
Date: 2009-01-19 14:59:57
I feel strange knowing that I am the only one who voted no.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-20 12:42:40

I feel strange knowing that I am the only one who voted no.

Don't worry, now you aren't!

I have never encounted a ghostly experience, I have never seen or heard anything Paranormal. I find the people on those "Ghost Hunting" shows and anyone else on the shows to just be Attention Hogs. I see no reason to believe ghosts at all.

Date: 2009-01-22 16:42:30

I find the people on those "Ghost Hunting" shows and anyone else on the shows to just be Attention Hogs.

There was this one show called Ghost Adventures on, it was essentially Ghost Hunters, but without all the showboating and stupid sound effects. Essentially, it was a real paranormal investigation show.

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2009-01-24 23:24:39
There is no scientific evidence to back up the theory of ghosts being real.  If they were would you not think someone would have proven it by now?  Voted No

EDIT: First post in a month and a half.  Inactivity woo!

Date: 2009-01-24 23:34:15

First post in a month and a half.  Inactivity woo!

:D

Also, there is no way of proving whether ghosts exist or not at the time being. It will be a mystery for a long, long time.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-01-30 21:37:20
I enjoy studying the Supernatural. Although I've never encountered a ghost, I want to so badly, just to say I saw one. So I'll vote yes because I am a strong believer in this kind of stuff. Your statement was very clear and logical to me.