Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Ultimate bad guy - Page 1

Ultimate bad guy

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-16 14:20:37
I'm thinking about making a video and I was wondering who is the ultimate boss.
Please post your opinion on who you think is the worst bad guy from any game….
(has to be a game boss,miniboss, whatever)
And please tell me what game it is from.

Re: Ultimate bad guy

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-07-16 15:46:22
GLaDOS, from Portal.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2009-07-16 17:56:11
I think he's kind of overrated, but Sephiroth is a popular choice. And Bowser's managed to kidnap a princess around 50 times by now.

Tough choice.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-16 18:40:55
This guy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEMqVSb6TMg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ww84JfO3jA&feature=related[/youtube]

The monkey guy.

Date: 2009-07-16 18:50:18
Goddammit Missing, I meant video game wise!

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-07-16 18:51:59
Gruntilda Winkybunion from Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie.

However, if it weren't a video game bad guy, I would have said the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Date: 2009-07-16 18:55:03

He is in a video game.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-07-16 18:58:19

He is in a video game.

So is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-07-16 19:28:32
Chuck Norris: He is the ultimate bad guy and the ultimate good guy…  [size=1pt]And the ultimate neutral guy…[/size]

Date: 2009-07-17 08:47:11
No, seriously guys, I need a serious answer

Date: 2009-07-17 12:08:44

No, seriously guys, I need a serious answer

It is a serious answer, I'm serious.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-07-17 12:17:21
Haven't played a ton of non-Pok?mon games, but I'd say Mithos from Tales of Symphonia.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-07-17 18:20:29
Ok, Ganondorf from the Zelda series. Have you seen his beast form? It rocks  ;D!

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-07-17 19:34:29
I've seen a shitload of nasty characters in my day. Its a tough call but the Dark Eteranl Champion from Eternal Champions: Challenge From the Darkside.

As the story goes, he was born only moments after the Eternal Champion. Just like the Eternal Champion he felt an impending doom coming. However, he saw that he could actually benefit from it. So, he expended twice the amount of energy to travel ahead in time of the Eternal Champion and steal four contestants who were vital to the contest. Without them, the fights would result in time reseting itself and the contest dragging on forever. However, he was weakened by his blast ahead of the Eternal and had to rest for a few years as a result. During this time he watched the stalemate take place from his Cimmerian Complex, which just like the eternity complex, is located just a second outside of the end of time.

He was able to be undetected by the Eternal Champion until his appearance in Challenge From the Dark Side, when he decided to rear his ugly head and release the four contestants and also enter in on the contest as well.

Unlike thew Eternal Champion, the Dark Eternal Champion prefers to use all of his energy at once. His attacks are huge and devastating. However, when forced into physical combat he can deliver devastating blows. The Eternal Champion calls upon the forms of animals for his attacks. However the Dark EC takes on the form of Natural Disasters: Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Meteor Showers, Firestorms, Hurricanes, Blizzards and Tornados. He also can kill people based on their worst fears. (Which is what the Cinekills in the games are for. Cinematic fatalities.)

Anyways though, 

His goal is to destroy the Eternal Champion so that all the power may be deliverd to the side of evil. He wants humanity to remain no-existant in its current state.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2009-07-18 00:33:25

Ok, Ganondorf from the Zelda series. Have you seen his beast form? It rocks  ;D!

Yes, this guy is the greatest villain of all time. Ganon