Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Debate Wars

Ultimate bad guy - Page 2

Re: Ultimate bad guy

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-19 14:36:56
I was thinking of ganon, but he was taken down by some douche in Twilight Princess. Also, he only wants to conquer hyrule… Why not the whole universe?
That's pretty sad, I was also thinking bowser (didn't take long) but he just sucks, he has one of the worst minions, and he got tooken down 8 times! I then thought of Tabuu, but the butterfly wings just make me want to laugh….

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-19 14:54:52
THEN YOU WILL CHOOSE MOJO JOJO!

Date: 2009-07-19 14:57:35
Mojo jojo is a homesexual faggot with a plot to destroy 3 6-year old girls and can't succeed. No….

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2009-07-19 23:25:27
Carl "CJ" Johnson from GTA has to be the greatest. He's a bad guy and wins the game.

Date: 2009-07-20 08:01:01
Yeah but he's not bad as in the sense I'm looking for.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-07-20 16:07:42
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnrPCPkOUA&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

Try this.

Date: 2009-07-23 18:34:54
He's alright, but do you have a simpler sprite?

Date: 2009-07-23 19:35:39
No but I might be able to rip you some. =P Just give me some time.

Date: 2009-07-23 19:38:40
Mmmkay Mr. Garrison mmmkay.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-07-24 17:44:12

Mojo jojo is a homesexual faggot with a plot to destroy 3 6-year old girls and can't succeed. No….

Ok, here's where I draw the line. This is a fourm debate not a Tachi VS. Everyone battle. So stop replying to every single post made in this thread with your own option. Let the fourm community contribute to the discussion.

Also, its a debate. If someone says something you disagree with then you can counter their claim. But do it with an ounce of logic and reason. Meaning don't just blast a one liner with a couple of swears to shut the person down. It kinds kills the debate and just makes it you telling people what and what not to say; especially you being the creator of the thread.

Also, I have a personal hatred of people using faggot as a curse word. Its not against the rules so I can't officially tell you off for it and I don't plan to. I'll just warn you that using words like that as insults can make you be looked down upon by some members of the community. If half of the community has lot respect for you, your not going anywhere. [size=1]NOTE: this is in no way a threat. I would never undermine a person with my administrative powers because I dislike them.[/size]

Date: 2009-07-24 18:08:35
Yeah, but the point of this topic was to give me ideas for a movie….. and that post by Missing?NO! was a joke anyways.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-07-28 18:50:04
Ganon is a good idea, but Gnasty Gnorc is one of my favorites. Not terribly malicious, but extremely frustrating (how did he get the idea to hire kleptomaniac green Jawas to infuriate me?)

Date: 2009-07-28 19:30:59
I love him, but he is not what I'm looking for, he only hates dragons not people…

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-07-28 21:34:14
Bowser gets a mention in my book for effort-how many times has he tried, and failed, to capture Princess Peach?

Date: 2009-07-29 00:44:25
This one isn't really usable for a youtube video but according to a poll this character ranked number 5 on the top ten most evil female villans list that some gaming website did. Her name is Infested Kerrigan from Blizzard Entertainment's Starcraft series. She was human at one point but became infested. However she had her own free will and eventually broke free of the Zerg swarms and started her own so that she could become the contoller of all of the zerg broods. She succeeds at the end of Starcraft: Brood Wars.

If one word could describe her it would be evil. I'm not joking. She is very persuasive into tricking the heroes into allying with her only to have her turn on them when they are no longer useful. She also mind controlled the Dark Templar Matriarch and forced Zeratul to kill the Matriarch to break the spell.
She seriously is evil! Play the game and see what I mean!

Better yet look her up on wikipedia:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infested_Kerrigan