Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Calendar Events

Ive finaly done it - Page 2

Re: Ive finaly done it

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-11-13 18:30:00

… the copy code was an ar code just needed to make copies for this event

No… you used pokesav to make the copies.

What's the difference between pokesav generated action replay code and a damn action replay code?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-11-14 18:01:43

… the copy code was an ar code just needed to make copies for this event

No… you used pokesav to make the copies.

What's the difference between pokesav generated action replay code and a damn action replay code?

He is using pokesav to make clones instead of the cloning code.
The cloning code makes copies of pokemon
The pokesav code makes hacked(loosely used here) versions of the pokemon.
Plus if someone is saying that they are using pokesav to make the pokemon, isn't there a chance of them just making a hacked pokemon, not an clone of a pokemon?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-11-14 18:08:47
He's not using pokesav in the first place.  Pokesav is the SAME THING as an AR DS, it's just a tool made specificly for making AR codes for D/P though.

Date: 2008-11-14 23:24:11

He's not using pokesav in the first place.  Pokesav is the SAME THING as an AR DS, it's just a tool made specificly for making AR codes for D/P though.

I still don't trust him. He could very well be a lier.

Posted by: shirabu
Date: 2008-11-16 19:47:45
i leave on vacation and all havock breaks lose…. * grabs a bucket of popcorn and watches *
Anyways…..im no boy who crys wolf, but there is a reconisable difference between ARDS and pokesav. ARDS poke'modifyer created a hacked untradable version of a pokemon while if you use pokesav corectly you can get a hacked yet usable pokemon using what my friend did, he has an eevee that knows volt tackle, blast burn, frenzy plant, and hydro cannon andit can be traded to anyone on the wifi access. back to topic FTT would you like me to send you one so you can $#(! ^ ? or do i have to start typing in many languages till you get annoyed enugh to ask to kick me out?

Date: 2008-11-16 22:03:28

i leave on vacation and all havock breaks lose…. * grabs a bucket of popcorn and watches *
Anyways…..im no boy who crys wolf, but there is a reconisable difference between ARDS and pokesav. ARDS poke'modifyer created a hacked untradable version of a pokemon while if you use pokesav corectly you can get a hacked yet usable pokemon using what my friend did, he has an eevee that knows volt tackle, blast burn, frenzy plant, and hydro cannon andit can be traded to anyone on the wifi access. back to topic FTT would you like me to send you one so you can $#(! ^ ? or do i have to start typing in many languages till you get annoyed enugh to ask to kick me out?
No thanks. But my wifi isn't compat with the DS so… yeah I  couldn't get it anyway.
And also, POKEMODIFIER GENERATED WILD POKEMON CAN BE TRADED. Also, mayby you could give out how you do the glitch instead of the pokemon itself?

Date: 2008-11-17 14:40:15

No thanks. But my wifi isn't compat with the DS so… yeah I  couldn't get it anyway.
And also, POKEMODIFIER GENERATED WILD POKEMON CAN BE TRADED. Also, mayby you could give out how you do the glitch instead of the pokemon itself?

the poke'mod pokemon is not able to be traded with in specifics. you can put it up for trade at the GTS but you cant trade it with other people that are looking for that pokemon. on the other hand pokesaved ones can be traded both ways on the GTS. Also I would be able to explain it if I wasn't in the process of moving, finaly found a university that I can go to in America. Ive just finished packing the last box so ill be up in the air in about a day and my laptop is broken, so i wont be back on in about 2 weeks-2 months (due to that the computer might never come back (I finaly rembered that the airport lost my first computer and 1/2 of all my clothing). hope to see ya'll soon in America.
.:shirabu:.

Date: 2008-11-17 17:09:50

the poke'mod pokemon is not able to be traded with in specifics. you can put it up for trade at the GTS but you cant trade it with other people that are looking for that pokemon. on the other hand pokesaved ones can be traded both ways on the GTS. Also I would be able to explain it if I wasn't in the process of moving, finaly found a university that I can go to in America. Ive just finished packing the last box so ill be up in the air in about a day and my laptop is broken, so i wont be back on in about 2 weeks-2 months (due to that the computer might never come back (I finaly rembered that the airport lost my first computer and 1/2 of all my clothing). hope to see ya'll soon in America.
.:shirabu:.

… Want me to show you that you can trade pokemod pokemon over wifi(Why would you want to trade over GTS anyway?)

Date: 2008-12-17 14:53:43
well it seems that i arive earlyer than I thought. Ive Decided that I'll make one earlear so on the 25th of this month and the 1st-3rd of january ill give out pika. that is if i could find my gameboy systems box. so cya then.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-03-04 12:16:41
Alright.  March 3d was yesterday; where are the Pikachu?