Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

They Call Me Tater Salad. - Page 2

Re: They Call Me...

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-03-26 06:32:38
So….

can I eat your avatar?

Posted by: PokemonGlitcher
Date: 2007-03-26 18:38:37

So….

can I eat your avatar?

Go ahead, I want a new avatar anywayz

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-03-26 21:21:05
So…

What about this awesome new glitch you seem to have discovered yourself?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-03-27 12:11:43
Memory viewer I think. The one on Silver? I may be wrong.

Date: 2007-03-27 16:46:17
Well then if it's a memory viewer thing then it should say "created", not "discovered".

Date: 2007-03-27 19:27:45
What are you talking about?

Date: 2007-03-27 22:44:58

What are you talking about?

"Saving Feature Removed", this awesome new glitch breakthrough that is poised to revolutionize the face of videogaming, if you tell us what the hell it is

Date: 2007-03-28 22:23:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeldcWDZcX4

There, I CREATED this, this video SHOWS proof that there is NO saving feature when this is donw.

Date: 2007-03-28 23:22:29
So you used a gameshark code to remove the "save" button on the menu?

Hardly a "discovery". Not a real glitch, either.

Date: 2007-03-29 22:04:36

So you used a gameshark code to remove the "save" button on the menu?

Hardly a "discovery". Not a real glitch, either.

Gameshark code?
GAMESHARK CODE?
I'll have you know, that I used the MEMORY VIEWER to do this, YOU'RE not the one who did this, I did it!
Memory Viewer is used to re-write game memory bytes and make the game glitch, so if I used the memory viewer to do it, it DAMN WELL better be classified as a glitch, who are you to say that it isn't a glitch?
If memory recalls, YOU didn't do it, I did it, I know HOW to do it, so I have right to classify it, not you!
If it isn't the games normal functionality, then it's a glitch!
You aren't going to see much of me for a while, maybe not at all, I do NOT deserve to be talked to that way, ESPECIALLY from a person who has apparently let his higher authority as "Head Honcho" go to his fucking head!
If you don't want swearing here, I DON'T CARE!
I'm leaving for a while, mainly because you've REALLY pissed me off!
Goodbye!

Date: 2007-03-30 09:16:10
Calm down, dude, ok, etc. I know I sound like an elitist bastard, mainly because I am. Technically Gameshark does the same thing as memory viewer, that is, modifies the game RAM. So there's hardly a difference.

Sorry if I pissed you off. >-< And yes, swearing is allowed, as you would know from reading the rules.

Date: 2007-03-31 07:27:32
Stricly speaking (Just to make life worse) if you for example change 06 to 03 in ZZXX you can turn it into a gameshark code by turning it into 0103XXZZ

So if it was the RAM it would work, If it was the ROM on the other hand it would be unaccessable with gameshark.

Date: 2007-03-31 14:36:44
(Walks in room slowly)

Um…Oh Jesus…I REALLY shouldn't of gone off like that, I understand if you don't want me to come back here, I don't think I can show myself around here since that incident I made… go ahead and delete me, ban me, I know I deserve it…I don't deserve to be on anymore, I'm so ashamed of myself…I know you all hate me now…

Date: 2007-03-31 18:08:01
Why would we ban you because you had a hissy, Abwayax has thoses all the time, Mainly about MissingNo.

Date: 2007-03-31 23:11:32
We're not banning you. Why? Because I need to be told occasionally when I fuck up! None of us are perfect, you see, and I occasionally act the same way you did. If I ban everyone who criticizes me, I'd have a pretty dead forum right now. GCLF is about freedom of speech, not censorship - that's why we let you get away with stuff like that, even swearing!

We even let you keep your Member Plus status! Because GCLF is awesome and we let our members say shit like that. :P