Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi - Page 2

Re: Hi

Posted by: ChronosTanph
Date: 2007-12-31 18:06:57

My school forbids it…well…simply becasue there's a sex scene on it, reminiscent of the Beatles song "Why Don't We Do It In The Road?"

Our teacher told us what was in it, and everybody scoffed, and was like, yeah, whatever.  But in the end, everybody except me disliked it because of the sex, or because it was too confusing. :P

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-31 18:09:18
It's the same thing as the Beatles song "Why Don't We Do It In The Road?" Ever heard that song?

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2007-12-31 18:25:38

Hi, Bassmasta.
Do you play the Bass Guitar?

Yeah I play.

I play the lead electric guitar.

We could start a band…I can sing!  Yeah, just get that mic stand and get angry and rip it in half and somehow glue it back together!

Nah, something from a story I think, 1980 or something. Anyway, welcome, I've seen you around here a bit, and I love your avatar!

1984?

My class read 1984 in 8th grade English.  I was the only one in the whole class that liked it. …Nice…Nice avatar…
I welcome you!  And you already welcomed me, my thank you is a welcome!

If you live in the Mill Creek, WA area then we probably could. But there's not very many people living here. Oh well… ::)
Thanks for the welcome, though. ;)

Posted by: ChronosTanph
Date: 2007-12-31 18:31:11

If you live in the Mill Creek, WA area then we probably could. But there's not very many people living here. Oh well… ::)

Is that like, close to Seattle?  Like, with all the hippies and their grunge music?  Count me in.  I'll bring groupies.

Date: 2007-12-31 18:51:25

Is that like, close to Seattle?  Like, with all the hippies and their grunge music?  Count me in.  I'll bring groupies.

It's near Seattle. But we don't have many hippies here. Sorry.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-01-01 22:42:11

The camera implanted into your room/house that allows George Bush to masturbate to you.  :o

Thats just fucking messed up. Don't post that crap [size=1pt]*please*[/size]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-02 10:28:42

Hi, Bassmasta.
Do you play the Bass Guitar?

Yeah I play.

I play the lead electric guitar.

We could start a band…I can sing!  Yeah, just get that mic stand and get angry and rip it in half and somehow glue it back together!

Nah, something from a story I think, 1980 or something. Anyway, welcome, I've seen you around here a bit, and I love your avatar!

1984?

My class read 1984 in 8th grade English.  I was the only one in the whole class that liked it. …Nice…Nice avatar…
I welcome you!  And you already welcomed me, my thank you is a welcome!

I already have one, but I can make two!

Date: 2008-01-02 10:30:08

You live in Seattle?

Date: 2008-01-02 18:13:21
Near Seattle. About 25 or so miles north in a town called Mill Creek.

Date: 2008-01-02 18:16:34

Seriously?

Date: 2008-01-02 18:21:50

Seriously?

Yep.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-02 18:22:38
How big is this "Mill Creek"?

Date: 2008-01-02 18:27:55
Not very big, but they're adding a second development near my house (first one two years ago), so it might grow.

Date: 2008-01-02 19:05:23

How big is this "Mill Creek"?

There's a lot of development going on in certain places, like the City Square or whatever you call it.

Date: 2008-01-02 19:08:53
Yeah I live close to there, but I see development near the Albertsons and Blockbuster area.