Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hi - Page 3

Re: Hi

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-02 19:10:25

Yeah I live close to there, but I see development near the Albertsons and Blockbuster area.

There is no Blockbuster in the Albertsons area, there is Hollywood Video.

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-01-02 19:12:57

Hi, Bassmasta.
Do you play the Bass Guitar?

Yeah I play.

I play the lead electric guitar.

We could start a band…I can sing!  Yeah, just get that mic stand and get angry and rip it in half and somehow glue it back together!

Nah, something from a story I think, 1980 or something. Anyway, welcome, I've seen you around here a bit, and I love your avatar!

1984?

My class read 1984 in 8th grade English.  I was the only one in the whole class that liked it. …Nice…Nice avatar…
I welcome you!  And you already welcomed me, my thank you is a welcome!

I liked 1984, its one of my favourite books, and another good one is The Lovely Bones (beware: most schools ban it, probably) ^.^

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-02 19:15:49

Yeah I live close to there, but I see development near the Albertsons and Blockbuster area.

No, there's a McDonald's, Rite Aid, Albertsons, Blockbuster, Spotted Cow, Shell, Subway, and a pet shop in the same parking lot near where I'm talking about.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-02 19:18:42

Hi, Bassmasta.

Yeah I play.

We could start a band…I can sing!  Yeah, just get that mic stand and get angry and rip it in half and somehow glue it back together!

Nah, something from a story I think, 1980 or something. Anyway, welcome, I've seen you around here a bit, and I love your avatar!

1984?

My class read 1984 in 8th grade English.  I was the only one in the whole class that liked it. …Nice…Nice avatar…

I liked 1984, its one of my favourite books, and another good one is The Lovely Bones (beware: most schools ban it, probably) ^.^

Why?

Date: 2008-01-02 20:55:09

No, there's a McDonald's, Rite Aid, Albertsons, Blockbuster, Spotted Cow, Shell, Subway, and a pet shop in the same parking lot near where I'm talking about.

I live close to there.

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-01-04 17:15:50

Hi, Bassmasta.

Yeah I play.

1984?

Why?

Keep in mind that Lovely Bones is about the kidnapping and murdering of a teenage girl, so some schools may disallow it >.>

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-01-05 15:47:47

Hi, Bassmasta.

Yeah I play.

1984?

Why?

Keep in mind that Lovely Bones is about the kidnapping and murdering of a teenage girl, so some schools may disallow it >.>

Probably my school because I probably have one of the worst schools ever.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-05 16:43:32

Hi, Bassmasta.

Yeah I play.

1984?

Why?

My reading teachers would love that book, last year the had one book about a kid who burned down his school and his parents were arrested for growing marawana in their basement. Another book about kids who are homeless due to phisically and sexually abusive parents who prostitute themselves for money to buy and sell drugs until almost all of them die. The last book was about a dirty minded boy with full body serybril phalsy who's a geneouse, but can't talk and his dad wants to kill him to end his pain. WTF is wrong with these people?

Date: 2008-01-05 19:09:09
This has gone off topic for too long.
*locked*