Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Fair Members of GCL - Page 1

Fair Members of GCL

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-12-29 18:15:59
Okay, MissingNo. Don't edit my posts. It's not cool.

Kindly users of GCL, and your esteemed Administration. I would like to cordially thank your generosity for allowing me, with the fullest kindness in your hearts, to return to this sacred Forum, and home to many, known to some as Glitch City Laboratories, and others as Heaven.

My past here has been a shady one, where I have committed many sins and for them I most dutifully regret and hope that the community here would be forgiving enough to allow me one more chance at this beautiful masterpiece of a Forum. You see, I've been banned from GCL twice, for very good reasons such as trying to meld a bunch of the users into one person, and for threatening the site with extremely hazardous equations (fear 6100 + 7
, it will get you), but now I've finally realized that these actions, which I took solely due to jealousy of whatever and stuff, were very wrong and now I know I won't be able to find sleep until I repent for these actions.

In this part of the message, I had a super funny joke, but MissingNo deleted it and it's all gone. So sad…  :(

Re: Fair Members of GCL

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-29 18:19:59

Kindly users of GCL, and your esteemed Administration. I would like to cordially thank your generosity for allowing me, with the fullest kindness in your hearts, to return to this sacred Forum, and home to many, known to some as Glitch City Laboratories, and others as Heaven.

My past here has been a shady one, where I have committed many sins and for them I most dutifully regret and hope that the community here would be forgiving enough to allow me one more chance at this beautiful masterpiece of a Forum. You see, I've been banned from GCL twice, for very good reasons such as trying to meld a bunch of the users into one person, and for threatening the site with extremely hazardous equations (fear [glow=green,2,300]6100 + 7[/glow], it will get you), but now I've finally realized that these actions, which I took solely due to jealousy of whatever and stuff, were very wrong and now I know I won't be able to find sleep until I repent for these actions.

Etc etc.. (I didn't read the rest :P)

Yeah, good good. Glad to see you changed your ways.

Date: 2007-12-29 18:27:02
The rest of the message wasn't really that important. Glad to be welcomed back in the community, though.  :)

Date: 2007-12-29 18:28:16
One person isn't a community, you need to wait for the abuse from the others.

(My pet now)

Date: 2007-12-29 18:32:22
I know I've got the support from um…Cheddar, yeah, probably Cheddar. And definately Yuzi, the valiant Top Knight. That makes a lucky 3.  ;)

And bah, I'm not going to be your pet. But give me a treat, I'm hungry. :P

Date: 2007-12-29 18:33:13
This Internet Relay chat is bad for our brains, we talk insanity.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-29 18:34:13

My past here has been a shady one, where I have committed many sins and for them I most dutifully regret and hope that the community here would be forgiving enough to allow me one more chance at this beautiful masterpiece of a Forum. You see, I've been banned from GCL twice, for very good reasons such as trying to meld a bunch of the users into one person, and for threatening the site with extremely hazardous equations (fear [glow=green,2,300]6100 + 7[/glow], it will get you), but now I've finally realized that these actions, which I took solely due to jealousy of whatever and stuff, were very wrong and now I know I won't be able to find sleep until I repent for these actions.

Glitch City Laboratories, AKA Heaven, has taught me the importance of making up for your crimes and blah blah blah blah blah…

Shut the f**k up.

I know you are evil.

Date: 2007-12-29 18:35:25
I love you to, MiNo. Let's be best friends.

Missing? NO! says~ You can't fool me, NO!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-29 18:54:48

Glitch City Laboratories, AKA Heaven, has taught me the importance of making up for your crimes and blah blah blah blah blah…

Shut the f**k up.

I know you are evil.

Please stop fucking with his posts. It's not acceptable behavior.

Besides, he didn't actually DO anything. There was SCared Fir3, who actually did wreck the site. Why the hell was she unbanned?

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-12-29 18:55:16
Announcement to all moderators and lt. admins:
Do not edit Don Watermeleon's posts unless they are actually rule-breaking.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-29 19:04:39
You're behind this, aren't you? CONSPIRACY THEORY!!

[size=40pt]0_0;;[/size]

Date: 2007-12-29 19:06:00
All of the Admin here are, how about it!

Date: 2007-12-29 19:06:51
You brought him here-You all are him! He is you as you are he and you are all together!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-29 19:08:41
I am behind a secret conspiracy to take down my own site.

How about that.

Date: 2007-12-29 19:09:21
Is that a confession or sarcasm? I honestly can't tell.