Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Fair Members of GCL - Page 2

Re: Fair Members of GCL

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-29 19:10:30
I don't know, how many people start elaborate plans involving banned members to destroy their own websites?

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-12-29 19:11:20

Is that a confession or sarcasm? I honestly can't tell.

It's a confession. For three months we have been planning to get Glitch City Laboratories destroyed because Abwayax found it to be such a white elephant.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-29 19:12:02
I say it's a conspiracy theory among the Lt. Admins, Global Mods, and some of the other Admins, will not mention any names?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-29 19:12:24

Is that a confession or sarcasm? I honestly can't tell.

It's a confession. For three months we have been planning to get Glitch City Laboratories destroyed because Abwayax found it to be such a white elephant.

And you all are now under command of Don Watermeleon, owner of AGCL.

Date: 2007-12-29 19:12:36
Damnit Kyouki, keep that secret stuff in the secret board!

Date: 2007-12-29 19:12:58

Damnit Kyouki, keep that secret stuff in the secret board!

Sorry. But, like I said, GCL will be destroyed in the end no matter what.

Date: 2007-12-29 19:13:10
…Woops. AHHAHAHAH!!!!!! I WAS RIGHT!!!!!! They are gonna destroy these forums!

Date: 2007-12-29 19:14:49
Yes, and there's nothing you can do about it, because the Inner Party (we admins and head admins) have the power.

Date: 2007-12-29 19:15:26
Oh crap. What next? Are you going to nuke Abwayax's house?

Date: 2007-12-29 19:16:03
Damnit Led, do you have a spy among us? I never revealed my plan to nuke my house!

Date: 2007-12-29 19:16:26
Why are you killing yourself?

Date: 2007-12-29 19:16:28
Of course not!

After all, Abwayax is our Great Leader.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-12-29 19:17:25

Kindly users of GCL, and your esteemed Administration. I would like to cordially thank your generosity for allowing me, with the fullest kindness in your hearts, to return to this sacred Forum, and home to many, known to some as Glitch City Laboratories, and others as Heaven.

My past here has been a shady one, where I have committed many sins and for them I most dutifully regret and hope that the community here would be forgiving enough to allow me one more chance at this beautiful masterpiece of a Forum. You see, I've been banned from GCL twice, for very good reasons such as trying to meld a bunch of the users into one person, and for threatening the site with extremely hazardous equations (fear [glow=green,2,300]6100 + 7[/glow], it will get you), but now I've finally realized that these actions, which I took solely due to jealousy of whatever and stuff, were very wrong and now I know I won't be able to find sleep until I repent for these actions.

Glitch City Laboratories, AKA Heaven, has taught me the importance of making up for your crimes and blah blah blah blah blah…

Shut the f**k up.

I know you are evil.

Agreed.

Date: 2007-12-29 19:17:39
You're nuking his house. Why exactly, and I think you're going to kill him in the process.

Date: 2007-12-29 19:18:06

Kindly users of GCL, and your esteemed Administration. I would like to cordially thank your generosity for allowing me, with the fullest kindness in your hearts, to return to this sacred Forum, and home to many, known to some as Glitch City Laboratories, and others as Heaven.

My past here has been a shady one, where I have committed many sins and for them I most dutifully regret and hope that the community here would be forgiving enough to allow me one more chance at this beautiful masterpiece of a Forum. You see, I've been banned from GCL twice, for very good reasons such as trying to meld a bunch of the users into one person, and for threatening the site with extremely hazardous equations (fear [glow=green,2,300]6100 + 7[/glow], it will get you), but now I've finally realized that these actions, which I took solely due to jealousy of whatever and stuff, were very wrong and now I know I won't be able to find sleep until I repent for these actions.

Glitch City Laboratories, AKA Heaven, has taught me the importance of making up for your crimes and blah blah blah blah blah…

Shut the f**k up.

I know you are evil.

Agreed.

No, you are all evil.