Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I've done enough damage. - Page 1

I've done enough damage.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-05-04 22:48:10
Yeah, I've fucked up. Majorly fucked up.
I'm ashamed for what I've done, I've driven a member away, and at the time I didn't care.
Yeah, I've made some mistakes over my time here, some a bigger deal than others, but nothing this low and bastardly.
Now I sit here, demoted and ashamed of myself.
No, I won't argue about my demotion, I completely deserved it, and never deserved any sort of staff rank overall.
Due to this event, I take my leave, I've done enough damage here, and I apologize for it.

Later, GCL.

Re: I've done enough damage.

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-05-04 22:51:12
lolwtf

Yuzi, just because you make a mistake (or several) doesn't mean you should leave.  Most everyone here appreciates your sense of humor in an otherwise dictator-esque forum and no one wants you to leave.  So just come back already.

Everyone makes mistakes, you just have to learn from them and move on

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-04 22:56:14
He's right, Yuzi. You've been the only person, I've seen in this forum, gives two shits, about me, and you helped me not leave this place, where I've been at for so long. You have a great sense of hurmor and you find many ways to make me laugh and smile, witch is very rare, in my life. I nearly left, due to one person, but you were there to help me bounce back, and I'm still here. I take things, to heart, it's because of the way I am. Most, people, only do it, due to reasons, unknown and it's not your fault. Enough, of this and come back. You and Newo, and Zach, have been the only friends, I've had who are admins. Other's don't seem to give a flying fuck. You made a person, leave so what? You act like do you, it's maybe because of who you are. Don't change, due to one person, Yuzi, be yourself. We aren't all perfect, most of us make mistakes, and it makes us human. Don't leave, Yuzi, just because someone, took it too seriously. Sure you act, bit of an ass sometimes, but your Yuzi, the most hilarious, guy I've ever met on here. Just don't leave on us, your too much of a friend to lose, don't just leave because of some error. You lost your temper, and kinda lashed out. I do that nearly all the time, so I know how it feels. Just, stay Yuzi.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-05-05 00:24:36
Other's don't seem to give a flying fuck.

Personally I take offense at this statement. And while of course I'd rather Yuzi stay, I felt he was acting a bit too incivil.

I doubt he'd leave forever. Maybe he just needs to cool down.

Posted by: yinyang147
Date: 2008-05-05 00:45:04

Yeah, I've fucked up. Majorly fucked up.
I'm ashamed for what I've done, I've driven a member away, and at the time I didn't care.
Yeah, I've made some mistakes over my time here, some a bigger deal than others, but nothing this low and bastardly.
Now I sit here, demoted and ashamed of myself.
No, I won't argue about my demotion, I completely deserved it, and never deserved any sort of staff rank overall.
Due to this event, I take my leave, I've done enough damage here, and I apologize for it.

Later, GCL.

Please stay.

I'm sorry you lost your rank. And I forgive you for acting the way you did. I'm staying now, and I hope you decide to do the same.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-05 00:55:50
Come on, Yuzi stay. Don't get me started on pming you to death, to get you to stay, and I would. :P It's kinda true Abwayax, no one else does care if left, or not. I must be the 2nd or last long active old member. I've just got the worst of headaches, again when I was typing that so it what happens when I get broken sleep, and only 5 hours of sleep. Sorry. -_-. Anyway, when I come back on later, your still here, Yuzi. I'm gonna go to bed before, Abwayax, kills me.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-05 02:47:42
Hey! I care! I like everyone here in some way! *Crys over Yuzihax's loss*
…I'm sorry, I can't help myself…

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-05-05 03:12:47
I have come to the conclusion that, no matter what action I take, I end up harming someone. Actually I take very little direct action nowadays for that very same reason. Lord knows it brightens my day when I read that I "don't give a flying fuck" about the members of this forum.

Maybe I really don't give two shits. About anything. Maybe it's time to finally put GCL to rest.

Date: 2008-05-05 03:17:36
…Your joking, right?

If you close the site, who'll educate the next generation of children about glitches?

Date: 2008-05-05 09:00:26

I have come to the conclusion that, no matter what action I take, I end up harming someone. Actually I take very little direct action nowadays for that very same reason. Lord knows it brightens my day when I read that I "don't give a flying f**k" about the members of this forum.

Maybe I really don't give two shits. About anything. Maybe it's time to finally put GCL to rest.

If you shut down the site, you harm the goers of the site, because we want to come here. But, keeping it up, you'd harm no one.

Now I wish I'd never posted that topic. We lost an Admin, and now GCL might shut down.

Date: 2008-05-05 09:09:49
You know, you can just delete that post.

Date: 2008-05-05 09:10:41

You know, you can just delete that post.

Wouldn't do anything now, would it?

The damage has been done. Deleting the topic that started all this would do nothing.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-05-05 12:57:28

I have come to the conclusion that, no matter what action I take, I end up harming someone. Actually I take very little direct action nowadays for that very same reason. Lord knows it brightens my day when I read that I "don't give a flying fuck" about the members of this forum.

Crap, maybe I should have read that post before yelling at you in that Admins Only thread. Then I might have been more considerate in being impactive in that retort. >_>

But yeah, we all often harm someone at varying degrees in an action we take. That often happens in a world with emotions and varying knowledge and opinions.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-05-05 14:12:45
Didn't this just happen with #glitchcity?

Yuzi: *does something*
Everyone else: "Yuzi you idiot"
Yuzi: "fine i'm leaving"
Everyone else: "Yuzi don't go ;;"
Abwayax: "what have i created"
Abwayax: "imma delete this now"

Stop taking the tubes so seriously. Seriously!

Date: 2008-05-05 15:26:13

..Admins Only thread. Then I might have been more considerate in being impactive in that retort. >_>..

Admins only? That's like, some kind of discrimination.