Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I've done enough damage. - Page 2

Re: I've done enough damage.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-05 15:29:04

..Admins Only thread. Then I might have been more considerate in being impactive in that retort. >_>..

Admins only? That's like, some kind of discrimination.

Every forum has an admins only board basicly, and where admin only boards are, there's admin only threads.

Also, Member + and higher, click the link in my sig. It's important.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-05-05 18:25:25

..Admins Only thread. Then I might have been more considerate in being impactive in that retort. >_>..

Admins only? That's like, some kind of discrimination.

The admins and mods use secret boards to coordinate administrative tasks that the general public does not need to see. It is hardly "discrimination", just like how customers at a McDonalds aren't allowed into every area of the restaurant.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-05 18:41:38
Oh, I see. So its like a "Staff only" area.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-05-05 19:40:31
well, I only got minorly angry at you for telling me off for typing "u", but the rest of the time you were an awesome guy!  :)
and… to tell you the truth, you're the whole reason I came to GCLF, I had heard about you and your amazing hacks on YouTube, and I came here, so thanks Yuzi!  :D

Posted by: DynaShock
Date: 2008-05-05 19:54:52
Yuzi, please stay. there's a big empty pit in GCL without your awesomeness.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-05-05 20:41:34
Yuzihax, the good you've done outways the bad you have done, it outways it so much that you have done more than 1000 times more good than bad. Don't take everything so seriously. If you do, well, it ruins GCL because someone leaves, and stuff. You where one of the best admins of GCL. You have a good since of humer(A great one). All admins do something wrong sometimes. I'd hate to see you go, exspecily after my long hiatus. Please stay!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-05-07 20:53:20
We can't stay down.
He has to pick himself up.
We have lost a great member and admin.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-05-07 23:41:04
This reminds me of The Undersquare, the #1 Rockman/Megaman site on the net. There, the mods kind of ENJOY driving members away.

Can you remember who the member was?

And I can't seem to remember what happened to his Saturn-sized ego…hmm…

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-05-08 11:54:31
Like Kannon said, everyone makes mistakes, you just have to learn from them and move on. You don't give up.

If you walk into a brick wall, you don't decide to stop walking. You learn to look where you're going.

If you hurt a member due to a post you make, you don't stop posting. You learn to look where you're going.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-05-08 20:11:02
Yuzi, don't leave goddamnit, you have a great sense of humor, and most if not all of us enjoy having you, you are always yourself, and yeah, you scared some members  away, but hey, you don't have to leave because of that, like I always say, there is always room for improvement.