Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

So we finally meet... - Page 1

So we finally meet...

Posted by: Auburn
Date: 2009-04-20 21:25:53
I'm Auburn (a.k.a. auburneye)
And it seems like I've finally found the right place.
I'll say no more here. I'm sure you'll hear more of me around the site.  ;)

Glad to be here.

Re: So we finally meet...

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-20 21:30:36
Welcome to GCLF, Auburn. Hopefully your long search for the right place is really over.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-04-20 21:30:56
Hi, Auburn. I'm the owner of this little corner of the internet. Glad you've found us. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask.

Date: 2009-04-20 22:19:40
Thanks  :)

And actually there is one thing I need help with. Where can I find the right board/people to discuss the inner workings of a game? I want to understand the inner workings of Diamond/Pearl's programming, but I know little about how games actually operate.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-20 22:33:58
Hi Auburn, I'm the mod of this board, please enjoy your stay here at GCLF. How did you become a member+ already?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-04-20 22:36:26
Well, I'd have to say the most appropriate board for really technical stuff is "Game Hacking Discussion" but you can't go wrong if you post it in "Pok?mon Discussion" or even "Pok?mon Glitch Discussion".

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-04-21 00:01:52
Though disussion of the void(I know hi fro a dierent place, and he's doing etensive research of the void) Should go into Pokemon Glitch Discussion

Date: 2009-04-21 00:40:48
@ Missing? NO! - I have no clue. I don't really know what the means yet…

@ Sasser.B.  - Thank you! and, wow, I didn't expect to be very known around here… ^^; And I really do appreciate the warm welcomes.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-04-21 10:03:49
Hey I'm Bluelatios, one of our staff! Glad to have you here! We enjoy having more people to chill out with and discuss with around here  :)!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-21 10:34:11
Hiya there Auburn. Jolteondude666 here. Please enjoy your stay, make friends and most importantly, have fun.

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-04-21 21:34:45

How did you become a member+ already?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Date: 2009-04-21 23:02:37
I… wouldn't mind being demoted if that would make things more fair. I've noticed that there are only about 31 members in the member+ group, and I do kinda feel undeserving of it so soon…

I actually don't discriminate at all between user groups. Truly, I consider the quality of a member's posts a sufficient witness to their status.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-22 10:33:43
Oh, well there's a pleasant thought. I don't discriminate against anyone at all. Black, white, gay, straight, male, female, or anything else. What's important is how nice someone is to others. Anyway, made any friends yet Auburn?

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-22 15:19:01

Oh, well there's a pleasant thought. I don't discriminate against anyone at all. Black, white, gay, straight, male, female, or anything else. What's important is how nice someone is to others. Anyway, made any friends yet Auburn?

xparasite9 does but that's just because he's an asshole and doesn't know when to grow up.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-22 15:28:53
Glisp, can you please just fucking drop it?

Quit attacking him in EVERY thread you feel like you should talk badly about him in.