Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

So we finally meet... - Page 2

Re: So we finally meet...

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-22 15:45:19
Yes sir. Actually now I'm just poking fun at him because of nothing better to do but sure I'll stop. One of my biggest flaws is that everything is a joke to me.

Anyways, welcome Auburn, it is a pleasure to see a well started off Glitch researcher. Its been quite a while since we had one of those here. I hope you enjoy your stay here and continue to contribute this fine material to the site.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-22 17:18:26

I… wouldn't mind being demoted if that would make things more fair. I've noticed that there are only about 31 members in the member+ group, and I do kinda feel undeserving of it so soon…

I wasn't saying that.

Posted by: Auburn
Date: 2009-04-22 17:30:14
…^^;
I've been demoted anyhow…

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-04-22 17:48:00
The stated reason was that you've already did quite a bit of research in your YouTube videos and everyone seems to recognize you anyway, but if it makes you uncomfortable then forget about it :)