Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I'm BACK!!!!! - Page 2

Re: I'm BACK!!!!!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-11-12 12:48:07
Compared to you, I'm still a newbie. One who has accomplished very little since January 4th 2008.

…bloody hell, soon I'll be on my 2nd year here. I'm not as new as I thought.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-11-12 12:51:26
I'm on my 4th year, on the 13th of March 2010. Ya know Chaos, if you wanted to contact me all you had to do was look into my profile, to find my Email addresses. Live Messanger may not sign in straight away, since ever the since the August Update, it's been "screwy", where it'll fail to sign in, I mean couldn't of they left MSN as it was, but no typical Microsoft, has to take over ¬¬. Good to see ya back as still as one of the living. XP

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-12 18:20:40

Well, you left before I came here, but I do remember browsing through your old posts.  Welcome back!

[size=1]I'm newish, so you don't know me, but welcome back. :3[/size]

Heh. I have gained a bit of popularity I see…thanks for the welcome!

I'm on my 4th year, on the 13th of March 2010. Ya know Chaos, if you wanted to contact me all you had to do was look into my profile, to find my Email addresses. Live Messanger may not sign in straight away, since ever the since the August Update, it's been "screwy", where it'll fail to sign in, I mean couldn't of they left MSN as it was, but no typical Microsoft, has to take over ¬¬. Good to see ya back as still as one of the living. XP

Well, the thing is, I try to keep my identity hidden, so if I were to do that, my identity would be revealed…. 8)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-11-12 18:29:42
Haha, true but I could of checked the IP and track it to your profile.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-11-12 18:35:05
Welcome back Chaos! Although I joined in July, I kind of know what you're like (during the first month of my membership, I frequently read old posts).

So, hi!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-11-12 19:24:11
Hello there.
Seen a few of your old posts, but to be honest I don't really remember them! :P Anyway, welcome back!

Date: 2009-11-12 19:25:12

Welcome back Chaos! Although I joined in July, I kind of know what you're like (during the first month of my membership, I frequently read old posts).

So, hi!

Thank you. Anything good about the old posts?

Hello there.
Seen a few of your old posts, but to be honest I don't really remember them! :P Anyway, welcome back!

Thank you!

Haha, true but I could of checked the IP and track it to your profile.

Oh shi-*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-11-12 19:50:41
Ohaider. I don't think we've met. I'm

[Really cool announcer voice]
BROCCO GUY! Guy! guy!

You heard right folks, he's that superhero!

BROCCO GUY! Guy! guy!
[/Really cool announcer voice]

Yeah.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2009-11-12 19:53:33
…I think I remember you, not quite sure. Anyways, wecome back!

Date: 2009-11-12 19:55:19

Ohaider. I don't think we've met. I'm

[Really cool announcer voice]
BROCCO GUY! Guy! guy!

You heard right folks, he's that superhero!

BROCCO GUY! Guy! guy!
[/Really cool announcer voice]

Yeah.

Lulz. I think we are going to get along just fine…..

…I think I remember you, not quite sure. Anyways, wecome back!

Likewise, I think I know you, but at the same time, not too sure…

Date: 2009-11-12 21:37:55

So, hi!

Yeah, you seemed like a nice enough guy. I know you helped kick off a big forum game, but I can't remember which game it was.

Date: 2009-11-12 21:54:56

So, hi!

Yeah, you seemed like a nice enough guy. I know you helped kick off a big forum game, but I can't remember which game it was.

Yep, I started the You're Banned! Game, which I see, was popular while I was gone…

Date: 2009-11-12 22:09:04

So, hi!

Yep, I started the You're Banned! Game, which I see, was popular while I was gone…

Yes, it was and still is. In fact, it has more replies than the Corrupted Wish Game.

The only game that tops it is Count to a Million, and I'm not surprised. How do you beat a game in which you only have to post a number?

Date: 2009-11-12 22:10:07

So, hi!

Yes, it was and still is. In fact, it has more replies than the Corrupted Wish Game.

The only game that tops it is Count to a Million, and I'm not surprised. How do you beat a game in which you only have to post a number?

How DO you beat that??? :???:

Date: 2009-11-12 22:19:47
You can't- it's just too easy for post-count + (even though it's not added to your *official* postcount)/