Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I'm BACK!!!!! - Page 3

Re: I'm BACK!!!!!

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-11-12 22:37:18

You can't- it's just too easy for post-count + (even though it's not added to your *official* postcount)/

You're not allowed to double post, so once the game gets to 999998 everybody will try to avoid posting.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-12 22:40:57

You can't- it's just too easy for post-count + (even though it's not added to your *official* postcount)/

You're not allowed to double post, so once the game gets to 999998 everybody will try to avoid posting.

Oh crap! I'd hate to see the sucker that posts then….

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-11-12 22:41:34

1.) We'll all be 60 when we get there.
2.) I'd probably take the fall because I never get GETs anyways and I'm just nice like that.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-11-13 10:13:57
I actually remember you posting like once back when I was a noob.

You seem like a nice enough person, wercome back to Gritch City Raboratories.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-13 17:27:30

I actually remember you posting like once back when I was a noob.

You seem like a nice enough person, wercome back to Gritch City Raboratories.

Rank Rou!
ROOBY-ROO!