Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Abwayax's supposed younger brother has been gone for a long time...until now - Page 1

Abwayax's supposed younger brother has been gone for a long time...until now

Posted by: The Original Phoenix
Date: 2009-11-11 22:56:42
Yeah, it's this guy. I've been absent from the glitch Pokemon community for almost eight years, owing mostly to a combination of bad behavior, repeated and lengthy punishment, runaway attempts, a girlfriend, associated relationship troubles of almost every sort, short of violence, and general lack of interest. But I guess I can say that I am definitely back, so now I have to go into the next room and bug Abwayax about staff positions.

Anyway, it's great to be here, and I hope I don't screw up somehow.

Re: Abwayax's supposed younger brother has been gone for a long time...until now

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-11-12 09:37:40
Well, it's great that your back!  Welcome (inb4 generic cookie greeting)!

Re: Abwayax's supposed younger brother has been gone for a long time...until now

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2009-11-12 12:24:32
[size=1]Hey, welcome back and stop bugging your brother. XP[/size]

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-11-12 12:48:49
*Throws welcome cookie*

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:6kcV1kYsM3WLyM:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_53oMB4-fxXM/SVZZdJntnPI/AAAAAAAAAAM/vXEtrdBFtqI/s1600-R/cookie.gif[/img]

Date: 2009-11-12 17:06:48

[size=1]Hey, welcome back and stop bugging your brother. XP[/size]

He's MY brother, and I'll bug him if I damn well want to!

*storms off angrily, kicking a can along the way*

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-11-12 17:37:05
Welcome back to the glitching community! *blatantly ignores all welcome memes*

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-11-12 18:21:54
Wow. Someone that joined before me now coming back. Makes me feel young.

Welcome anyway!

Re: Abwayax's supposed younger brother has been go

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-11-12 19:13:11
Ohaider.

So I heard you like Windows.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-11-12 19:21:36
Ohai.

Well, enjoy your stay. Don't catch the flu! I've never been too good at greetings, but if you have any questions ask me or a staff member (or your brother).

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-11-13 11:47:00
Yeah, GCL is infected with the flu.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-11-13 11:51:38
Hello there.

Welcome back to and/or welcome to GCLF!

I'm :56 ERROR, the one who posts on every topic he finds that he knows about.

Also, swine flu.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-11-13 11:52:02
I got over the flu two weeks ago.

Anyways, welcome (back). Hopefully I can manipulate you so you can manipulate your brother for my evil purposes you'll enjoy your stay at GCL.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-11-13 14:09:22
Hello! Have fun allowing me to use you to get a staff position glitching again!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-11-13 14:42:48
Hi Vegeta20XX.

Date: 2009-11-13 16:03:02

Hi Vegeta20XX.

I guess that makes you the first here to refer to me by that username (it's really so people on other forums know that this guy = that guy on some other forum).

Hello! Have fun allowing me to use you to get a staff position glitching again!

I doubt you'll be able to do that, considering that I haven't been able to make him give ME a staff position. Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's that fucking dense.

About all of this flu business: I'm not all too worried about that, I actually got over it about a couple weeks ago, so I'm in no real danger.

I think.

Ohaider.

So I heard you like Windows.

You could say that. Abb's been trying to steer me to Ubuntu, and if my computer wasn't a piece of shit, I'd probably use it instead (then again, if my computer was decent, then that would defeat the purpose of getting Ubuntu, because my computer would be sufficiently able to run XP anyway). But I have XP, and it gets the job done.