Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Abwayax's supposed younger brother has been gone for a long time...until now - Page 2

Re: Abwayax's supposed younger brother has been gone for a long time...until now

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-11-13 17:46:35

Hello! Have fun allowing me to use you to get a staff position glitching again!

I doubt you'll be able to do that, considering that I haven't been able to make him give ME a staff position. Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's that fucking dense.

:P

Re: Abwayax's supposed younger brother has been gone for a long time...until now

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-11-13 21:06:42

Hello! Have fun allowing me to use you to get a staff position glitching again!

I doubt you'll be able to do that, considering that I haven't been able to make him give ME a staff position. Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's that fucking dense.

That would probably be due to the clause in the Admins and Mods board.:

Admin guideline - When promoting staff, personal relationship SHOULD NOT FACTOR into the decision. Good: "Member A has been doing a good job following the rules and posting good Glitch discoveries. He might make a good Glitch Scientist." Bad: "My girlfriend joined so I'm going to make her a mod because she asked me to."

That's also the same reason I haven't promoted my cousin, cyndaquilangel18 ( http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?action=profile;u=888 ), to Member + or some other higher posistion.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-11-15 13:09:15
Dude, she's your cousin?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-11-15 13:31:23
Ohay. I think I remember you… <_<

Posted by: The Original Phoenix
Date: 2009-11-15 15:15:12

Yeah, the older guys will probably remember me in all of my tantrum-throwing glory. And if all else fails, Abb will remember it better than anyone else (I punched a hole in his door an hour ago because he wouldn't talk to me face-to-face - Abb, stop being such a damn hermit!).

Date: 2009-11-15 16:40:35

Yeah, the older guys will probably remember me in all of my tantrum-throwing glory. And if all else fails, Abb will remember it better than anyone else (I punched a hole in his door an hour ago because he wouldn't talk to me face-to-face - Abb, stop being such a damn hermit!).

Dude, chill.

Date: 2009-11-15 17:36:11

He's Adrian now.

Posted by: The Original Phoenix
Date: 2009-11-15 17:48:54

He's Adrian now.

Seriously, as much as I love my brother, that sounds stupid. Hell, to ME, he'd GREGORY. I call him Abb here because he's be embarrassed if I used his real name. It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever call him Adrian.

Date: 2009-11-15 18:01:36

He's Adrian now.

Seriously, as much as I love my brother, that sounds stupid. Hell, to ME, he's GREGORY. I call him Abb here because he's be embarrassed if I used his real name. It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever call him Adrian.

I mean Im a girl, but "older guy" works too
and fun stuff!

Date: 2009-11-15 18:07:24

He's Adrian now.

Seriously, as much as I love my brother, that sounds stupid. Hell, to ME, he's GREGORY. I call him Abb here because he's be embarrassed if I used his real name. It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever call him Adrian.

Adrian Malacoda is the second third most epic name ever, behind Chuck Norris and SHODAN.

Date: 2009-11-15 18:37:37

Dude, she's your cousin?

Yes.

Also, Ketsuban, we don't care, his name is ABWAYAX aka. Abwayax Kauchaomai.

Date: 2009-11-15 19:18:24

Dude, she's your cousin?

Yes.

Wait whos your cousin? o.O

Date: 2009-11-15 20:06:17
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?action=profile;u=888

Date: 2009-11-15 20:10:27
Thank you GARY, I just had inspiration to make a "do you have any relatives that also use GCL" thread.

Date: 2009-11-16 12:13:44

Dude, she's your cousin?

Yes.

http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?action=profile;u=1

¬_¬