Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

King Homer makes his triumphant return. - Page 2

Re: King Homer makes his triumphant return.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-12-07 19:15:58
*grabs a roll of duck tape*

You ain't leaving.  Not while I'm here.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-07 19:18:01
*Grabs a huge python*
This should keep you from going.
(Aren't we getting off-topic?)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-07 19:58:18

I thought it was longer than that. Not much really has happened all that much, a few new people about, I'm leaving next year, Jolteon's 16, so yeah not a lot.
Please refrain from bringing things like this up. It'll just cause others to say not to leave, when that isn't the point of the topic. I know goodbye threads are forbidden, but at least keep this to a related topic. If you're going to leave, nobody can stop you. I know that was a small part of the post, but since you are a very well-known and long-time member here, this is what it'll cause.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-12-07 20:28:06
Why should I stay if I'm just going to crap? I suffered that from Xparasite for as long as it went on, but now it's just stupid. As I said, that's it's nice to have Homer back, and he asked what's been going on, and I was telling him.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-07 20:32:37
What do expect from xparasite?
He was like that with me too.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-12-07 21:36:37
Hope you have it under control. Welcome back.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-12-08 17:11:44
I'd like to explain more about my reaction to my medicine. It's called Abilify and I started taking it about two and a half weeks ago. For the first week and a half, everything went well except for a couple nights with less sleep. But starting about Thursday of last week, it suddenly went bad on me. I had only 30 minutes of sleep that night. Next night, it got worse. I heard voices in my head telling me to smash my head to pieces on my wall and other crazy stuff. I had serious muscle spasms and kept jerking around. It turned out these were all Abilify potential side effects and it was me reacting badly to it. I never knew what fear was before that ugly night. Somehow or other I managed to get some sleep. My mother, shocked by the medicine, took me off of it right away. But it takes days to get it out of your system, next day was a little better but I only got 1 hour of sleep that night. I am mostly better now (I'd say 80-85%), and had a fairly good night's sleep Sunday (about 4 1/2 hours) and last night (7 1/2 hours). The muscle spasms are still there, but not anywhere near as common as they were a few days I am about to try another medicine starting tomorrow, I just hope nothing bad happens this time.