Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I am.. - Page 1

I am..

Posted by: Gravemacs
Date: 2010-02-03 23:13:46
Hi, I'm Macs. I hope this is a friendly community. Let's get a-glitchin'!!  :P Fail..

Re: I am..

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2010-02-04 00:11:24
May I be the first to say "Welcome." Which in itself is pretty unusual since I'm usually late any conversation. Enjoy your stay and what not. If you have any questions just ask. Somebody will answer you. And yeah, most of us are pretty friendly.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-02-04 00:37:17
Welcome to Glitch City Laboratories. Jeez, you self-deprecate in your first post? We're going to hate you. No, I'm totally kidding. We are completely friendly. Except for the spambots. Just ignore them.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-02-04 02:02:03

Hi, I'm Macs. I hope this is a friendly community. Let's get a-glitchin'!!  :P Fail..

Welcome to the forums macs! I'm sure you'll enjoy them we have glitches glitches and more glitches! Oh and forum games :)

Date: 2010-02-04 12:09:18
I think you guys are my kind of people.  :D Thanks for welcoming me.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-02-04 12:47:50
Join Kanto

http://pokegov.eightzees.net/kanto/index.php

Also welcome and all that rot.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-02-04 14:49:08
We're a very relaxed lot; just follow the rules and you should be fine. And by fine, I mean great.

Welcome to GCLF! Enjoy your stay, have a cookie, be welcomed by the Hooked Metapod, visit his Cafe, and expect cliche welcomes! Any past experience with glitches?

Date: 2010-02-05 22:39:44
I've been messing with glitches for about 3 years. I LOVE 'M'. XD

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-05 22:43:51
Ah…..fresh meat for my amusement…..j/k.
Welcome. Not much for me to say. Except this: Just call me Chaos. You don't need the Hiruko at the end.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2010-02-05 22:50:14

Most of us are. There are a FEW you might need to watch out for (not naming any names.) but we're pretty much nice overall. Even the people who you need to watch out for are nice. They just aren't very good at showing it. ;)

Date: 2010-02-05 23:33:49

Most of us are. There are a FEW you might need to watch out for (not naming any names.) but we're pretty much nice overall. Even the people who you need to watch out for are nice. They just aren't very good at showing it. ;)

You mean, like you?

Date: 2010-02-06 00:25:10

You mean, like you?

*coughcoughhypocritecoughcough* I apologize, it seems I haven't gotten over my cold quite yet.

Date: 2010-02-06 19:43:54

You mean, like you?

*coughcoughhypocritecoughcough* I apologize, it seems I haven't gotten over my cold quite yet.

Me or Glisp?

Date: 2010-02-08 17:23:21

You mean, like you?

Me or Glisp?

You.

Date: 2010-02-08 18:14:54

You mean, like you?

Me or Glisp?

You.

How am I a hypocrite?