Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

I am.. - Page 2

Re: I am..

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-02-08 18:21:29

I think you guys are my kind of people.  :D Thanks for welcoming me.

Most of us are. There are a FEW you might need to watch out for (not naming any names.) but we're pretty much nice overall. Even the people who you need to watch out for are nice. They just aren't very good at showing it. ;)

You mean, like you?

*coughcoughhypocritecoughcough* I apologize, it seems I haven't gotten over my cold quite yet.

Me or Glisp?

You.

How am I a hypocrite?

You made a smartass comment about a guy warning about smartassery.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-08 18:35:53

Most of us are. There are a FEW you might need to watch out for (not naming any names.) but we're pretty much nice overall. Even the people who you need to watch out for are nice. They just aren't very good at showing it. ;)

You mean, like you?

*coughcoughhypocritecoughcough* I apologize, it seems I haven't gotten over my cold quite yet.

Me or Glisp?

You.

How am I a hypocrite?

*Sighs* It's called IRONY, not HYPOCRACY.

Date: 2010-02-08 18:42:29

You mean, like you?

Me or Glisp?

You.

How am I a hypocrite?

*Sighs* It's called IRONY, not HYPOCRACY.

I saw it as hypocrisy. You saw it as irony. My point stands.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2010-02-08 19:23:31
why does it seem like innocent threads like this are constantly prone to devolving into arguments about miniscule problems like this.

And in an introduction topic no less; I mean really, you're going to shit up someone's introduction for something as meaningless as "NO URE A SMARTASS >:< I CAN PROVE"?

Give me a break.

Date: 2010-02-08 19:25:53

why does it seem like innocent threads like this are constantly prone to devolving into arguments about miniscule problems like this.

And in an introduction topic no less; I mean really, you're going to shit up someone's introduction for something as meaningless as "NO URE A SMARTASS >:< I CAN PROVE"?

Give me a break.

Wa's fault.

Date: 2010-02-08 20:12:24
Wa's fault.

right, so the other person also making it their job to keep up a meaningless argument isn't at fault at all

don't bullshit me, bro

Date: 2010-02-08 21:02:27

Wa's fault.

right, so the other person also making it their job to keep up a meaningless argument isn't at fault at all

don't bullshit me, bro

Look again, "bro".
I make a joke comment, she says "hypocrite", I ask who, she says me, I ask why, she says "you make a smartass comment about someone who is a smartass", I say it's irony, she says she sees it as hypocrisy, you rant, I say it's her fault, you try to make me at fault, then I explain how you are wrong.
Next comes: You rant about how I'm being an idiot, correct?

Date: 2010-02-08 21:12:24
lol, I would if I cared at this point, bro.

please continue, this is entertaining.

e: in all seriousness it appears that I only aide in shitting up the thread so enjoy whatever this is supposed to be.

Date: 2010-02-08 21:50:08
If you really cared, you would get your facts straight before you "mini-mod", which no one likes here at GCLF.
Especially an ex-mod like myself.
(Basically, you rant, then when someone shows you the error of your ways, you make desperate remarks "please continue, this is entertaining", "I only aide in shitting up this thread so enjoy whatever this is supposed to be". Pathetic. If you're going to rant, at least have the courage to stand up for yourself when things look bad for you.)

Date: 2010-02-08 21:55:24
words

cool story bro

e: so have you realized I've been fucking with you the whole time or are we going to have some more fun first.

Date: 2010-02-08 22:16:40

I believe the people who were left unnamed in Glisp's post have shown themselves.

Date: 2010-02-08 22:20:12

words

cool story bro

I F-ing hate people that say that to avoid conflict. They are retards with nothing important to say.

e: so have you realized I've been fucking with you the whole time or are we going to have some more fun first.

What are you, Glisp's twin? You (and Glisp before you) are foolish to anger me, bird.

I believe the people who were left unnamed in Glisp's post have shown themselves.

I thought Glisp was refering to himself.  It looked like he was discreetly warning the newcomer of his antics.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-02-08 23:57:46

words

cool story bro

I F-ing hate people that say that to avoid conflict. They are retards with nothing important to say.

What are you, Glisp's twin? You (and Glisp before you) are foolish to anger me, bird.

If you think you're going to battle with Yuzihax, then my best advice is "pick your battles, kiddies"

Also, locked topic is locked.