Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello, Homo Sapiens... - Page 1

Hello, Homo Sapiens...

Posted by: Firemonkey1
Date: 2010-06-15 21:27:56
Hello there, random humans who I have never met in my life! If you are basically unaware of my existence in this peculiar dimension of yours, then why not introduce myself? I am just a young boy interested by science, nature, fire, and Pokemon, each joys of my life everyday. I am currently an adversary to hamsters everywhere for no reason at all *coughtheyshallcorruptourveryexistencejustlikeanyglitchcough*, so I must wan you to monitor all actions performed by them. If you do notice any peculiar activity performed by any rodent, then please contact me through any methods available.
Now that we have the hamsters mentioned, why not commence the glitching and possible save file data corruption of my original Pokemon Blue? Hello, MissingNo.!  ;)

Re: Hello, Homo Sapiens...

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-15 22:43:02
You DARE accuse my kind of corruption?!?

I WAS going to welcome you, but you can just forget it now. =_=

EDIT: Fine, I begrudgingly welcome you…

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-06-15 23:24:50

Hello there, random humans who I have never met in my life! If you are basically unaware of my existence in this peculiar dimension of yours, then why not introduce myself? I am just a young boy interested by science, nature, fire, and Pokemon, each joys of my life everyday. I am currently an adversary to hamsters everywhere for no reason at all *coughtheyshallcorruptourveryexistencejustlikeanyglitchcough*, so I must wan you to monitor all actions performed by them. If you do notice any peculiar activity performed by any rodent, then please contact me through any methods available.
Now that we have the hamsters mentioned, why not commence the glitching and possible save file data corruption of my original Pokemon Blue? Hello, MissingNo.!  ;)

So Hamtaro WAS a warning…

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-06-15 23:32:05

[size=1pt]aww fucking fuckballs[/size]

Anyway, since I don't use this image macro often enough:

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/25ppr9y.jpg[/img]

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-06-16 04:09:36

Welcome to Glitch City Laboratories! I love science too, particularly physics. I hope you have a great time here.  :)

Date: 2010-06-16 07:28:23

No, not the horrid Hamtaro! That show is entirely full of political hamster propaganda, all designed for children to follow the commands of the brutal hamster army!

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-16 10:34:33
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/23k610.jpg[/img]

Aww but I think Hamtaro is cute! :D

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-06-16 11:31:17

Fail, the N is backwards.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-06-16 12:42:31
Welcome to GCLF! I can tell that you are a most interesting addition to our crew. I, too, despise those supposedly "endearing" little balls of fluff and malice called hamsters. They must be stopped from invading the homes of our children!

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-16 15:15:20

Fail, the N is backwards.

I feel like the O is really a 0, but its debatable

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-06-16 20:25:04
I always knew that Suicune was evil…
Welcome, anyway.

Date: 2010-06-16 20:25:37

I always knew that Suicune was evil…
Welcome, anyway.

But Suicune isn't a hamster…

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2010-06-16 20:28:51
Random person: YESH HE'S A HAMSTER ALL DOGS ARE HAMSTERS!!!111

I know he's a dog…

Date: 2010-06-16 23:55:27
It's a cheetah/wolf hybrid.

Date: 2010-06-17 07:12:44
Yes! There still remain various believers! I must thank each of you for welcoming me to the forums and realizing that the hamsters have actually obscured your vision to interpret them as "innocent and adorable". It is quite obvious that those Zhu Zhu Pet warriors and ninjas are encouraging our children to join the hamster army. Also, I believe that Suicune is either a wolf or a feral large feline.