Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Introductions

Hello, Homo Sapiens... - Page 2

Re: Hello, Homo Sapiens...

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-17 07:20:24
Hey man. I'm Destinatus/soon to be Full Metal Glitch. I've just hit the recolor business, so I give you one as a sneak peek as to what I do in my Spriting thread in Art.

Posted by: Firemonkey1
Date: 2010-06-17 07:53:27

Hey man. I'm Destinatus/soon to be Full Metal Glitch. I've just hit the recolor business, so I give you one as a sneak peek as to what I do in my Spriting thread in Art.
Why, thank you, Destinatus! It oddly reminds me of Lavender Town, my favorite town inside of the Pokemon series, concluding that I find your recolor to be quite adequate and fine.

Date: 2010-06-17 08:05:51
Heh, you're welcome :P

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-06-17 09:49:11
Also, I believe that Suicune is either a wolf or a feral large feline.

Exactly.

And it isn't the Hamster Army that is evil, it is the Gerbil Army!!!!

Date: 2010-06-17 13:53:06
Jesus, Not the Gerbils! *Shotgunned*

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-17 13:59:50
This hasnt gotten off-topic at all….

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-06-17 14:01:51
Feh.  The gerbils are nothing compared to the Guinea pig army.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-06-17 14:48:03
Suicune (in Japanese, Suikun, which translates as "water monarch" or possibly "crystal monarch") is based off of a Shinto wind spirit and seems to resemble some sort of canid or feline. Now please stop arguing.

Date: 2010-06-17 15:05:27

Suicune (in Japanese, Suikun, which translates as "water monarch" or possibly "crystal monarch") is based off of a Shinto wind spirit and seems to resemble some sort of canid or feline. Now please stop arguing.

We weren't arguing about Suicune. We were AGREEING about Suicune. Learn to read.

Your statement is true. In the main post, he mentioned about the Hamster Army and how hamsters are evil. So the discussion is NOT off-topic. Like I said to Wa, learn to read.

Date: 2010-06-17 18:34:22

We weren't arguing about Suicune. We were AGREEING about Suicune. Learn to read.

Your statement is true. In the main post, he mentioned about the Hamster Army and how hamsters are evil. So the discussion is NOT off-topic. Like I said to Wa, learn to read.

Notice that I wasnt being sarcastic…. o.O;;

Posted by: Firemonkey1
Date: 2010-06-17 19:04:05
Indeed, the hamster army consists of various nefarious rodents, each intending on conquering and enslaving all of humanity, murdering us if we do not agree to their sinister commands and conditions. The only rodents that I trust are rats, raccoons, and mice. Only a few hamsters (and gerbils) should be trusted. All we require now to exhibit our message of resistance and resentment to the hamster army is a major video game… The Legend of Zelda and the Hamsters of Evil

Date: 2010-06-17 19:59:13
O_o lol man.

Date: 2010-06-17 20:15:52

Notice that it is impossible to determine sarcasm through text. So if it looks sarcastic, it's going to be treated as such unless stated otherwise.

Date: 2010-06-17 21:43:24

Notice that it is impossible to determine sarcasm through text. So if it looks sarcastic, it's going to be treated as such unless stated otherwise.

Well okay then. I wasnt trying to be sarcastic but ok.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-06-17 21:46:08
[size=1]My guinea pigs shall fight the Evil Hamsters! >:]
Welcome to GCFL.  :D I'm a local spriter.[/size]