Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

What Do YOU Like to Watch? - Page 1

What Do YOU Like to Watch?

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-07 14:50:47
…Because this forum needs more than on topic XD

So what kind of TV series are you into, besides Pokemon?

I like the show Ninja Warrior on G4. It's fun watching wannabe ninjas belly-flopping into the mud :P

Re: What Do YOU Like to Watch?

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-07 17:23:34
I dont watch the Pokemon show…

I like Family Guy, Futurama, Monk, Psych, Mind of Mencia, South Park, Chappelle's Show, Code Monkeys(FTW) and some others.

Unfortunately they cut my cable (I'm surprised Internet is still working!!) so I can't watch G4 now.

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-09-07 18:10:27
My parents don't let me watch TV. I need to sneak into my friend's house to watch it.

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-07 18:23:02
Damn evil parents…

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2007-09-08 09:32:09
South Park, The Colbert Report, Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and any show on Cartoon Network.

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2007-09-08 21:33:30
South Park, Family Guy, Naruto, Attack of the Show, Chappels Show, Robot Chicken, and X-play

Date: 2007-09-09 17:12:57
I don't really watch the Pokemon anime much myself these days, though I did rewatch an old tape I had recently.

Bleach pwns.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-09-10 21:34:27
I watch an assortment of cartoons and Japanese cartoons mostly. Stuff like Futurama, Family Guy, Cow and Chicken, Grim Adventures, Dragon Ball Z, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Big O, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dexter's Laboratory and the like..

Posted by: qwerty
Date: 2007-09-10 23:10:35
I agree with what abwayax said, I too like a lot of Japanese cartoons like Pokemon, dragonball z etc., and some american shows like futurama and the simpsons and family guy.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-09-22 20:55:35
Good Eats… Alton Brown is a true genius. Also the occasional anime, such as Neon Genesis Evangelion or Hikaru no Go.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-09-23 05:37:05
I like to watch science programs.. Cartoons scare me.

Posted by: pokeking_7_7
Date: 2007-09-23 12:30:43
I like Pokemon, the Simpson's, futurama. OHH and The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy!

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-09-23 19:07:41

I watch an assortment of cartoons and Japanese cartoons mostly. Stuff like Futurama, Family Guy, Cow and Chicken, Grim Adventures, Dragon Ball Z, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Big O, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dexter's Laboratory and the like..

Exactly the same as me, as well as wrestling.

Date: 2007-09-24 19:04:36
Watched Psycho the other night. Man, that movie is FREAKY

Just the way I like 'em XDD

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-30 16:39:38

Watched Psycho the other night. Man, that movie is FREAKY

Just the way I like 'em XDD

Which one? The old Hitchcock one, or that pathetic new one?

TV Shows-Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, the Simpsons, almost every Cartoon Network show, Robot Chicken.

Movies-Shrek 1-3, Scary Movie 1-4, Men in Black 1-2, The Simpsons Movie, Shaun of the Dead, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Looney Tunes:Back In Action, Talladega Nights:The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Borat, Wild Hogs, The Nutty Professor 1-2, Flubber.