Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

What Do YOU Like to Watch? - Page 3

Re: What Do YOU Like to Watch?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-07 17:10:23
Yes, he was.

Don't forget Roger at the speakeasy. (that what you call it?)

And Yosemite Sam "MY BISCUITS ARE BURNIN'! MY BISCUITS ARE BURNIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh my God.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-07 22:55:15
"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

;D

Date: 2007-10-08 15:58:52
Don't forget Benny, the talking taxi cab.

And Roger, when he hears Eddy talk about probates, starts talking about his Uncle Thumper (I would presume was from Bambi?) having problems with that and having to stick needles up his butt (or something like that).

Eddy: I said PROBATE, not PROSTATE!!!

Hahhah.

Date: 2007-10-08 18:12:31
Haha, Uncle Thumper

I think this was mentioned in that trivia link I posted, but supposedly they were going to have Judge Doom be the one that killed Bambi's mom.

Date: 2007-10-08 18:37:31
How? By pouring dip on her?

Date: 2007-10-09 17:26:53
I guess. It doesn't say HOW kills her, it just says that it was part of the original script.

Have you ever watched any of the Sonic cartoons?

Date: 2007-10-09 17:42:57
Honestly, no. I was more of a Mario person, but I never watched Mario cartoons either. They came on just a little too early for me to watch. (age-wise)

I used to play Mario, and I sucked at it. I had just reached the last level in Super Mario 3, had just reached Bowser…and I lost my final life. I got so mad I smashed the controller and stomped on the NES, smashing it to pieces and getting several embedded in my foot… :'(

Date: 2007-10-10 17:37:17
Sorry about this double post.

By the way, any Simpsons fans here? I'm planning to get The Simpsons Movie on DVD soon after it is released on DVD.

I also forgot, I also watch ESPN Classic sometimes. Only when they're showing an old Nascar race though…

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-10-10 18:49:42
I'm a Simpsons Fan though.

Date: 2007-10-10 19:08:57
Yep, me too. I love how in the movie Homer (in the first 5 minutes) tells you that you wasted your money going to see the movie. YES, YOU DID.

Date: 2007-10-10 20:27:34
I used to watch the Simpsons a lot when I was younger. Not so much now, though. I mostly watch Cartoon Network and the channels near it. And Biography, when they're showing murder mysteries.

Heh, I remember watching my sis play the original Zelda game. Then I tried to play it. Didn't last five minutes XD.

What shows did you guys watch when you were younger?

Date: 2007-10-11 14:03:20
When I was little, I used to watch Thomas the Tank Engine… I think I still have all my Thomas tapes. Shockingly enough, I also watched the Simpsons at the same time.  O_o

I gotta buy some more old games, I remember when I was young I watched my cousin (in New York state) playing Super Mario Bros. and he started letting me play against him. He was ALWAYS Mario, so I always wound up being Luigi. I could NOT get through Super Mario 2 (then again, my cousin could, but he died a lot, had a bunch of Game Overs, and never reached Wart, and he's five years older than me). Then I bought Super Mario Advance years later and was able to beat it, but I found just as hard as before. But I was older by then, and was able to plan better strategies than before.

Date: 2007-10-11 20:07:54
Lol, I remember Thomas. I also remember Reading Rainbow, the Might Ducks cartoon, and the old Mega Man cartoon.

Heh, my sis still has her NES, but it needs to be cleaned and she doesn't have the stuff to clean it with. I used to watch her play Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda 2, Tetris, some kind of horror mansion game, and Duck Hunt (which I was actually good at XD. I got to Level 88 once)

She also has the Super NES, but I think she only has Super Mario World for that.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-11 21:29:11
I used to watch Thomas, only because I was obsessed with trains.

Date: 2007-10-12 14:00:39
So was I, but now I only watch them for the wrecks.

I always liked ESPN Classic.