Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Lacuna Coil - Page 2

Re: Lacuna Coil

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-28 16:05:09

I'm sorry, but I don't like metal. And I also don't like very many active bands. All the bands I like have been inactive for like 20 years or more. Sorry. Metal and screaming stuff hurts my ears really badly. Don't take it personally.

Holy shit, you're my clone music wise!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-01-28 17:34:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDaDtHMgVxM Here's a music video, of Lacuna Coil, and it'll prove, that I wasn't kidding about the softness, in their songs. My favorite song, Our Truth.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-28 17:53:00
Do I REALLY have to like new music? (new being, '90s and on)

Date: 2008-01-28 17:57:26
Who said you did? I posted the video link, to prove that I wasn't a liar. I dislike, being thought I was lying, and I was liar.

Date: 2008-01-28 17:59:18
I don't believe you were a liar, I never said I did. I just think we all have our own opinions on what is good music. Some people think rap *shudder* is great music. We all have our own opinions. That's all.

Date: 2008-01-28 18:02:57
Most don't need to say. I can feel, if that think I am a liar. I have a bit of ESP, hard to exaplin it, but I can feel, what others feel. And I'm guessing you had you're doubts, with me.

Date: 2008-01-28 18:06:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDaDtHMgVxM Here's a music video, of Lacuna Coil, and it'll prove, that I wasn't kidding about the softness, in their songs. My favorite song, Our Truth.

It's okay at first, but can't you see that it is the same freakin thing playing over an over again!??!

Date: 2008-01-28 18:11:17
What are you on about? I posted it, to prove, that their songs are soft, not mental, like Killswitch Engage.

Date: 2008-01-28 18:43:06
Oh, okay, that is true, the song isn't a bunch O' guys screamin "MUMIFIED IN BARB WIRE!! MUMIFIED IN BARB WIRE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYOOHHHH!!!!!!!!! (this is actually a real part of a "song") "

Date: 2008-01-28 18:45:41

Oh, okay, that is true, the song isn't a bunch O' guys screamin "MUMIFIED IN BARB WIRE!! MUMIFIED IN BARB WIRE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYOOHHHH!!!!!!!!! (this is actually a real part of a "song") "

Woah…what the hell?!?!?

Date: 2008-01-28 18:54:47
The song, it's soft. Killswitch Engage, scream a lot, in their songs, yet I'm still a fan of them.

Date: 2008-01-28 18:56:50

The song, it's soft. Killswitch Engage, scream a lot, in their songs, yet I'm still a fan of them.

Music like that hurts my ears really badly. About the loudest thing I can listen to is the Beatles' "Helter Skelter", and THAT song hurts my ears. The loudest band I can listen to is Black Sabbath.

Date: 2008-01-28 19:15:59
I love Black Sabbath, they are one of the origonal metal bands (IE; the ones who started with good music that turned into ear peircingly painfull screams, not saying all metal is like that though)

Date: 2008-01-28 19:19:17
I like one of their songs. Lacuna Coil, are ever so soft, yet their songs, are perfect.

Date: 2008-01-28 19:22:33
Lacuna Coil isn't the best thing to ever happen to music, they're good for today's standards though.