Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Favorite songs, from solo singer/band/game soundtrack. - Page 1

Favorite songs, from solo singer/band/game soundtrack.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-02-01 17:50:14
I'm quite fussy, when it comes to music. So, here's an list on who or what I like.
t.A.T.u (Two Russian, Lesbian singers. Both rock.):
All The Things She Said, Ya Soshla Suma (All The Things She Said, in Russian), Not Gonna Get Us, Show Me Love, All About Us.

Rob Zombie (Solo Singer, has been in a Band, or more.):
House of 1000 Corpses, Return of the Phantom Stranger, More Human, Than Human, (White Zombie, a band.), Burn Through the Witches, Bring Her Down to Crippletown, Zombie Stomp (With Ozzy Osbourne), Iron Head, (Again with Ozzy Osbourne), Two Lane Blacktop, Halloween (She Get So Mean), Foxy, Foxy, Feel So Good.

Killswitch Engage (Band):
Holy Diver, The End of Heartache, When Darkness Falls, The Arms of Sorrow.

My Chemical Romance (A rock-band, great too.):
The Sharpest Lives, Thank You For the Venom, Helena, House of Wolves, Famous Last Words, Teenagers, Kill All Your Friends, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Dead!, My Way Home Is Through You, You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, Cemetery Drive.

As I Lay Dying (A Band, still looking or some more songs.):
An Ocean Between Us, A Long March, Lies of Autumn, Behind Me Lies Another Fallen Soldier, The Darkest Nights.

Lacuna Coil: (A band, of course.):
Cold, Swamped, Closer, Enjoy the Silence, Within Me, Our Truth.

Game music:
Silent Hill - Done by Akira Yamoka:
Silent Hill Opening Theme Song, Death of Lisa (Long Version), Devil's Lyric, Hell's Atmosphere, For All, Tears of Pain, Silent Hill Main Theme Song, (Piano Version).

Silent Hill 2 - Akira Yamaoka:
Theme of Laura, Stairs of Fire, Red Pyramids, Betrayal, Black Fairy, Music Box, Tortured Souls, Null Moon, The Darkness That Lurks In Our Minds, The Reverse Will.

Silent Hill 3 - Akira Yamaoka, Joe Romesra:
You're Not Here, Memory of Alessa, Letter From The Lost Days, Lost Carol, Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me, Birth To A God, Please Love Me… Once More, Heads. No.2, Innocent Moon, Meternal Heart, Float Up From Dream, Hometown.

Silent Hill 4: The Room - Akira Yamoka, Joe Romersa:
Silent Hill 4: The Room Main Theme Song, Room of Angels, Hollow Melodies, Your Rain, Cradle of the Forest, Silent Hill 4: The Room Main Theme Song (Lullaby), Pulsating Ambience, Drops of Silence, Waiting For You, The Suicidal Clock Chime, Melancholy Requiem, Nightmarish Waltz. (Might add more, if I remember.)

Re: Favorite songs, from solo singer/band/game soundtrack.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-07 20:21:13

I'm quite fussy, when it comes to music. So, here's an list on who or what I like.
t.A.T.u (Two Russian, Lesbian singers. Both rock.):
All The Things She Said, Ya Soshla Suma (All The Things She Said, in Russian), Not Gonna Get Us, Show Me Love, All About Us.

Rob Zombie (Solo Singer, has been in a Band, or more.):
House of 1000 Corpses, Return of the Phantom Stranger, More Human, Than Human, (White Zombie, a band.), Burn Through the Witches, Bring Her Down to Crippletown, Zombie Stomp (With Ozzy Osbourne), Iron Head, (Again with Ozzy Osbourne), Two Lane Blacktop, Halloween (She Get So Mean), Foxy, Foxy, Feel So Good.

Killswitch Engage (Band):
Holy Diver, The End of Heartache, When Darkness Falls, The Arms of Sorrow.

My Chemical Romance (A rock-band, great too.):
The Sharpest Lives, Thank You For the Venom, Helena, House of Wolves, Famous Last Words, Teenagers, Kill All Your Friends, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Dead!, My Way Home Is Through You, You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, Cemetery Drive.

As I Lay Dying (A Band, still looking or some more songs.):
An Ocean Between Us, A Long March, Lies of Autumn, Behind Me Lies Another Fallen Soldier, The Darkest Nights.

Lacuna Coil: (A band, of course.):
Cold, Swamped, Closer, Enjoy the Silence, Within Me, Our Truth.

Game music:
Silent Hill - Done by Akira Yamoka:
Silent Hill Opening Theme Song, Death of Lisa (Long Version), Devil's Lyric, Hell's Atmosphere, For All, Tears of Pain, Silent Hill Main Theme Song, (Piano Version).

Silent Hill 2 - Akira Yamaoka:
Theme of Laura, Stairs of Fire, Red Pyramids, Betrayal, Black Fairy, Music Box, Tortured Souls, Null Moon, The Darkness That Lurks In Our Minds, The Reverse Will.

Silent Hill 3 - Akira Yamaoka, Joe Romesra:
You're Not Here, Memory of Alessa, Letter From The Lost Days, Lost Carol, Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me, Birth To A God, Please Love Me… Once More, Heads. No.2, Innocent Moon, Meternal Heart, Float Up From Dream, Hometown.

Silent Hill 4: The Room - Akira Yamoka, Joe Romersa:
Silent Hill 4: The Room Main Theme Song, Room of Angels, Hollow Melodies, Your Rain, Cradle of the Forest, Silent Hill 4: The Room Main Theme Song (Lullaby), Pulsating Ambience, Drops of Silence, Waiting For You, The Suicidal Clock Chime, Melancholy Requiem, Nightmarish Waltz. (Might add more, if I remember.)

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle: Follow me.

GH3: ALL THE SONGS!

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-02-07 20:40:28
Green Day:
American Idiot, Holiday, Boulevard of Broken Dreams

The Notorious B.I.G.:
Notorious Thugs, Going Back to Cali, Ten Crack Commandments, Playa Hater

Pink Floyd:
Hey You, Welcome to the Machine, Another Brick in the Wall Part 2, Comfortably Numb, Have a Cigar

Jet:
Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Rollover DJ

Led Zeppelin:
When the Levee Breaks

Alice in Chains:
Would?, Man in the Box

The Beatles:
Let it Be, Get Back

The Offspring:
Gone Away, Self-Esteem

Date: 2008-02-08 15:56:06
I knew I forgot, someone.
Alice in Chains:
Angry Chair, Heaven Beside You, Brother, Would, My Drug Of Choice, Down In A Hole.

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-02-09 09:35:21
Enya:
Only Time, Orinoco Flow, Storms in Africa, Wild Child, Amarantine

Alanis Morissette:
Ironic, Unsent, Everything, Hands Clean, Precious Illusions

Cranberries:
Dreams, You and Me, Zombie, Linger, Ode to My Family

Enigma:
Sadeness, Return to Innocence, Beyond the Invisible, Between Mind and Heart, Mea Culpa

Ayria:
Pretty much anything by her, but I like Horrible Dream, Lovely Day, and My Device the most out of her songs

Coldplay:
Yellow, Clocks, Talk, Speed of Sound, Fix You

Sarah McLachlan:
Building a Mystery, Adia, Vox, Drawn to the Rhythm, Fallen

Misc:
Assemblage 23's Document, Ayla's Angelfalls, Nightwish's Amaranth, Tatu's All The Things She Said, Paula Abdul's Rush Rush

Date: 2008-02-09 12:46:16
Zebrahead:
Falling Apart, Anthem, Here's To You, Let It Ride, Blur, Expectations, Subtract You, Dear You (Far Away), Running Through My Head, The Hell That Is My Life, Wasted, Mindtrip, I Am, Runaway. (My favorite song, he's done.)

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-24 19:48:03
Wow GCL has good taste in music,
from the lists people have posted,

Most Gh3 Music
MCR
Lacuna Coil
Pink Floyd
Led Zep
Beatles
Green day…

and more galore! :D

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-24 19:51:12
You gotta post them, SCared…

Anyways-
Every Mother's Son-Lynyrd Skynyrd
4 + 20, Deja Vu, Teach Your Children, Woodstock, Our House-Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young
Thank You-Led Zeppelin

Date: 2008-03-24 21:28:21
By looks of it, she has and jused their, short versions of their names like, MCR, - My Chemical Romance.
Uh, I'll post more later if I remember any others that I like.

Date: 2008-03-25 15:53:33
I meant she should have posted actual songs.

Date: 2008-03-25 17:49:46
*Shurgs* I don't mind.

Through The Night - Outlaw Star (Anime)
Melfina's Song (Japanese) - Outlaw Star (Anime)

Date: 2008-03-25 17:58:06
Mississippi Kid-Lynyrd Skynyrd
What Is And What Should Never Be, The Lemon Song-Led Zeppelin
Lady Jane, Under My Thumb, Paint It Black, Sympathy For The Devil, Parachute Woman, Street Fighting Man, Prodigal Son, Stray Cat Blues, Salt Of The Earth, Gimme Shelter, Love In Vain, Country Honk, Let It Bleed, Midnight Rambler, You Got The Silver, Monkey Man-The Rolling Stones

Date: 2008-03-25 18:06:14
Aargh! I don't remember anymore. >< I'll come back to this, later if I remember.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-25 18:15:43
Daughtry
The super Dimento music from Super paper mario.
Most newer sonic songs.
O2 Battle from Kirby 64.
Most songs from GH3.
Thats pretty much All I can remember.

Date: 2008-03-26 14:18:49
Resident Evil 2 - Game
Save Room Music, William's Theme, Abandoned Factory Upper Level Music, Ending Theme, Scenario A, S.T.A.R.S. Office Room, (Before you either meet Leon/Claire.).
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X - Game:
Alexia's Singing
Resident Evil Apocalypse Soundtrack - Resident Evil Apocalypse film:
Escape From Hell View - CKY, Us or Them - The Cure, My Heartstrings Come Undone - Demon Hunter, Nymphetamine - Cradle of Flith, Swamped - Lacuna Coil, The Chauffeur - Deftones,  The Outsider (Resident Renholder Mix) - A Perfect Circle, The End Of Heartache - Killswitch Engage, Join Me In Death - HIM.
Resident Evil 3 - Game:
Clock Tower, Music Puzzle.