Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Favorite songs, from solo singer/band/game soundtrack. - Page 3

Re: Favorite songs, from solo singer/band/game soundtrack.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-06-13 14:12:35
Tactical Sekt
Ramsstein
Daft Punk
Final Fantasy music >.o
*All of the others in my last post here*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-14 07:28:20
Opening Theme, Devil's Lyric, Hell's Atmosphere, Death of Lisa, Alternate Hospital Music, (in the room, where you get the Tablet of Time), For All, Tears of… (Tears of Pain, I'm sure it's called). All from Silent Hill. (The game.)

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-14 07:58:08
D/P: vs Champion Cynthia battle music. I really like that. Oh, and the final battle music in R/B/Y. That's good as well.

Date: 2008-06-14 08:09:12
Yeah, I also love the Jigglypuff, in Pewter's Pokemon Center, when it sings, when you talk to it.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-14 08:44:09
In yellow, it puts Pikachu into a sleeping status of some sort. Is kinda cute when you talk to it, and it wakes up.

Date: 2008-06-14 08:53:01
That is cute. I love the theme song, to the first movie.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-06-14 19:57:52
We are the lazy Generation by the FUps from Burnout 3.

Date: 2008-06-15 05:49:11
Opening Theme, Devil's Lyric, Hell's Atmosphere, Death of Lisa, Alternate Hospital Music, (in the room, where you get the Tablet of Time), For All, Tears of… (Tears of Pain, I'm sure it's called). All from Silent Hill.

Theme of Laura, Stairs of Fire, Music Box, Alternate Brookhaven Hospital Music, Red Pyramid's, Room 312, Black Fairy, Tourtured Souls, Null Moon, The Reverse Will. - Silent Hill 2

You're Not Here, Lost Carol, Leters From The Lost Days, Prayer, Birth to a God, Please Love Me… Once More, Innocent Moon, Maternal Heart, Memory of Alessa, Hometown. - Silent Hill 3

Room of Angel, Suicidal Clock Chime, Nightmarish Waltz, Your Rain, Waiting For You, Melancholy Requiem, Cradel Of The Forest - Silent Hill 4: The Room

Blow Back - Silent Hill ?rigns

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-20 16:20:57
My Chemical Romance (A rock-band, great too.):
The Sharpest Lives, Thank You For the Venom, Helena, House of Wolves, Famous Last Words, Teenagers, Kill All Your Friends, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Dead!, My Way Home Is Through You, You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, Cemetery Drive.

Lacuna Coil: (A band, of course.):
Cold, Swamped, Closer, Enjoy the Silence, Within Me, Our Truth.

Somebody said Final Fantasy Music too.
speaking of video games the video game pianst the pwn. [size=1]noMinoitsnotPENIST!xD[/size]

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-03-04 18:39:11
Sorry for reviving but I LOOOOVE muic and I had to post
in here.

Bands: Iron Maden, KoRn, Insane Clown Posse, Lamb of God, Children of Bodom.

Songs: korn-all of them except the songs from the untitled album.

Insane Clow Posse- Albums: All six jokers cards, Eye of The Storm

And to put songs and albums from the rest would take
forever.

\m/

Date: 2009-03-04 19:02:08
I'd better not get shot for it. Since it was my topic. Sorry, if I'm slow at replying I'm making me a new TC and posting on my forums, in an Solo RPG.

Silent Hill V: Homecoming OST: Another Soul to the Call - Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (I haven't gotten the game yet)

Slipknot: Psychosocial, Dead Memories (I love that song)

The Rasmus: In the Shadows, Livin' In A World Without You

Three Days Grace: Born Like This

Silent Hill OST: Silent Hill, All, The Wait, Until Death, Over, Devil's Lyric 1, Rising Run, For All, Follow the Leader, Claw Finger, Hear Nothing, Children Kill, Killed by Death, Don't Cry, The Bitter Season, Moonchild, Never Again 1, Dear of the Dark, Heaven Give Me Say, Far, I'll Kill You, My Justice For You, Devil's Lyric 2, Dead End, Ain't Gonna Rain, Nothing Else, Alive, Never Again 2, Die, Never End, Never End, Never End, Down Time, Kill Angels, Only You, Not Tomorrow 1, Tears Of…, Killing Time, She, Death of Lisa, Hell's Atmosphere, Silent Hill (Piano Version).

Silent Hill 3 OST: Lost Carol, You're Not Here, Float Up From Dream, End of Small Sanctuary, Breeze - In Monochrome Night, Sickness Unto Foolish Death, Clockwork Little Happiness, Please Love Me…Once More…, A Stray Child, Innocent Moon, Materanal Heart, Letter - From The Lost Days, Dance With Night Wind, Never Forget Me, Never Forgive Me, Prayer, Walk On Vanity Ruins, I Want Love, Heads No. 2, Uneternal Sleep, Hometown, I Want Love (Stuido Mix), Memory of Alessa.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-03-28 14:53:30
Jethro Tull-A New Day Yesterday, Back To The Family, Nothing Is Easy, Fat Man, We Used To Know, For A Thousand Mothers, Living In The Past, Driving Song, 17, With You There To Help Me, Alive And Well And Living In, Son, For Michael Collins, Jeffrey, And Me, To Cry You A Song, A Time For Everything, Inside, Sossity-You're A Woman, Singing All Day, The Witch's Promise, Teacher, Aqualung, Cross-Eyed Mary, Cheap Day Return, Wond'ring Aloud, My God, Hymn 43, Locomotive Breath, Wind Up, Wond'ring Again, Life's A Long Song, Up The 'Pool, Doctor Bogenbroom, War Child, Ladies, Sealion, Skating Away On The Thin Ice Of The New Day, Bungle In The Jungle, Only Solitaire, Two Fingers, Paradise Steakhouse, Rainbow Blues, Glory Row, Saturation

I have more I'll post later.

Date: 2009-03-29 00:46:46
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X - Alexia's Song.

Killswitch Engage: My Last Serenade, A Bid Farewell, Holy Diver, The End Of Heartache (Official Ending Theme Song, to Resident Evil: Apocalypse, version), This Fire Burns, The Arms of Sorrow, When Darkness Falls.

DragonForce: Where Dragons Rule.

My Chemical Romance: Welcome to the Black Parade, Mama, Blood, This Is How I Disappear, The Sharpest Lives, Thank You For The Venom, Helena, House of Wolves, Famous Last Words, Teenagers, Kill All Your Friends, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Dead!, My Way Home Is Through You, You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, To The End, Cemetery Drive.

Panic! At The Disco: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.

Evanescence: Going Under, My Immortal.

Zebrahead: Falling Apart, Anthem, Running Through My Head, The Hell That Is My Life, Hellow Tomorrow, Get Back, Blur, The Real Me, Dear You (Far Away), Hate, Runaway.

t.A.T.u.: All The Things She Said (English version), All The Things She Said (Russian version), Not Gonna Get Us (English version), Not Gonna Get Us (Russian version), Show Me Love (English version), Show Me Love (Russian version), Stars (English version), Stars (Russian version), All About Us (English version), You and I (English version).

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-03-29 17:09:02
Rick Wakeman: Arthur

System of a Down: Prison Song, Toxicity, Chop Suey, BYOB, Fuck the System

Mot?rhead: Ace of Spades, The Game, King of Kings, Overkill, Rock Out

Date: 2009-03-30 01:44:58
Slipknot: Psychosocial, Dead Memories.

Mot?rhead: The Game, King of Kings, Ace of Spades.

Michael Jackson (When he was a goood person): Beast It, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Billie Jean, Earth Song, Thriller, Dirty Diana.