Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Multimedia Discussion

Worst T.V. shows? - Page 1

Worst T.V. shows?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-25 21:36:29
What are they and why?

Re: Worst T.V. shows?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-28 19:07:21
The Pokemon TV series is pretty bad. It's virtually the same episode with a slightly different plot every time, and it's really cheesy. Good dubbing, though.

Posted by: Thomas
Date: 2009-05-05 15:25:37
Pretty much anything on MTV. For a channel that calls itself "Music Television", there are very few shows on there even having anything to do with music.

Date: 2009-05-05 17:29:57

Pretty much anything on MTV. For a channel that calls itself "Music Television", there are very few shows on there even having anything to do with music.

Really, Pimp My Ride on "Music Television".
All the major T.V. compainies don't care what they do as long as they make money.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-05-08 18:47:48
Also, the majority of children's networks are filled with rubbish. There's a reason I switched to the Discovery channel (and various affiliates) before I could get sucked into time-wasting shows like Hannah Montana (ugh.)

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-05-10 07:35:37
I don't like tv much, but it has to be all
the new cartoon network cartoons, I
miss the old ones.

Date: 2009-05-10 12:35:28

I don't like tv much, but it has to be all
the new cartoon network cartoons, I
miss the old ones.

I still remember Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2009-05-23 20:15:02
I used to watch the Pok?mon anime, back in the Kanto season and part of the Orange Islands, but stopped by the time the Johto episodes started…

Anyways, I'm kinda sick of Wheel of Fortune, as it's the same thing every time, almost…

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-05-23 20:30:19

I still remember Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

I miss Ed, Edd n Eddy, too.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-05-23 22:38:15
They still show Courage the Cowardly Dog sometimes. But most of the new Cartoon Network is horrible, especially when they release those live shows next month.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-05-23 23:04:38
There's all sorts out there, that show but nothing but crap. I used to love the old Pokemon series, when I was 7. When I first saw Ho-Oh, in the sky for the first time, and that is what got me started with Pokemon 2 years later. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl series, are a bit of a drag. I don't remember the last episode I saw, but it was a long time ago, with some guy with a Metagross, or something. I haven't watched any Pokemon anime since my brother died. I liked the Ru/Sa/Em series, but that was it. D/P/Pt, doesn't have that same feeling to it, like the old games have. But still, a lot of channels have changed. Toonami, was good I think it was called that, they showed Outlaw Star, that I used to love watching, even though there was only 26 episodes, but was still a good anime. I miss a lot of old cartoons, some of them go well back when I was a child, or most of you lot weren't around then on most of the cartoons, I've seen. There is one channel that bothers the hell out of me, that shows all types of crap! The thing about MTV, is true I used to watch that channel but now it's boring. (Celebrity Deathmatch was great, on there.)

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-05-23 23:39:19
I actually got into Pok?mon and Evangelion through Cartoon Network (despite heavy editing of the latter).  Pok?mon was on Toonami and Evangelion was on Adult Swim.

Date: 2009-05-24 02:07:19
Toonami, showed a lot of kick ass cartoons, in the old days. Everyday my brother would be in the small games room, kicking ass on Guild Wars, when we used to sit and watch/listen to One Piece, I stopped watching it as I'd gotten too lost since my brother used to always remind me it was gonna be on, so yeah, Toonami has aired a lot of good cartoons. Everynight I'd sit in my room and watch, Dragonball GT, or something else. I've seen Adult Swim, and what a lot of crap.

Date: 2009-05-24 21:02:28
I remember watching Toonami, they had an anime called Cyborg: 009.
I miss it. Cartoon Network is crap now.

Date: 2009-05-25 00:59:13
Too true on Cartoon Network. Every night, I'd watch Tom & Jerry, then Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Cow & Chicken, and Courage the Cowardly Dog.