Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Computers and Technology Discussion

I need a new WMV Saving Filter file - Page 2

Re: I need a new WMV Saving Filter file

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-10 04:59:23
I asked you what system you used, and you didn't answer me. I'll have to find another site another time, I'm feeling under the weather so I might not be on much in the next few days.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-10 15:25:58
Quite alright. Take your time! :) I've got other things I can do. Right now a friend and me are getting ready to develop a Sonic Hack together. I've also got Bare Knuckle 3 which I can play on my Real Genesis at anytime.

Date: 2009-04-10 15:31:47
I hate YouTube. Anyway, I've look about on Google, again to find out how to re-enable/repair Regedit, on Windows XP. The easy way this site has, you'll need to download this little file that would have Regedit back in seconds, but they have another way, so here's what they say.:

Go to Run ?> gpedit.msc
In the left hand menu, go to User Config ?> Administrative Templated ?> System.
Now In the right hand pane, select ?Prevent access to registry editing tools?. It will probably be not configured or enabled. If it?s enabled, disable it and if it?s not configured, first enable it, apply settings and then disable it. Most probably the settings have been applied instantly. If not, then run gpupdate in command prompt to apply the group policies.

If that doesn't work they said try this way.

Go to Run and copy and paste this then go to OK.
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-10 19:04:38
I did that last thing and a console screen came up briefly and closed. Is it supposed to do that?

Edit:It worked! Thank you!

Date: 2009-04-10 19:21:05
Awesome! You're welcome Glisp.