Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Anything you want to be added to or removed from Glitch City Laboratories Forums - Page 1

Anything you want to be added to or removed from Glitch City Laboratories Forums

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-06-08 12:48:15
Since some of you have said that the forums aren't active enough, I have decided to create a suggestion thread. It is somewhat likely that we may use your suggestion, but it must be reasonable.

Re: Anything you want to be added to or removed from Glitch City Laboratories Forums

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-06-08 14:57:42
Well, I'd certainly prefer the hover attributes to be removed, or at least get rid of the bold. It oftentimes makes links impossible to click because it changes the size of the tables and thus puts the link in a different relative position.

Re: Anything you want to be added to or removed from Glitch City Laboratories Forums

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-08 15:01:45
I already did that on the site, but forgot to do it on the forums. I'll get to it asap

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-06-08 15:14:12
Thanks, that's much better.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-06-10 23:58:00
idk if it can be done, if this is a preset skin or somthin, but a link to the forum index form the bottom of the page would be nice
or is it there and im just missing it? ???

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-11 15:21:02
I've Mentioned this before,but what about a skin chooser?

Date: 2007-06-11 15:25:10
GCLF already has multiple skins.

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-11 15:36:55
Oh……….well how can I change the skin?

Date: 2007-06-11 15:39:43
Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-21 12:46:05
Would there be any way to get rid of the duplicated Favorite Glitches in messages?

Date: 2007-06-21 13:06:46
Yes.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-21 13:21:26
So will you?

Date: 2007-06-21 13:26:20
eventually

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2007-06-29 20:47:33

Since some of you have said that the forums aren't active enough, I have decided to create a suggestion thread. It is somewhat likely that we may use your suggestion, but it must be reasonable.

I WAS ONE OF THEM!

Re: Anything you want to be added to or removed from Glitch City Laboratories Fo

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-08-08 16:20:08
We could improve the forums by cutting down on the lack of intelligent posts around here.
[size=1pt]^Hint Hint^[/size]