Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Anything you want to be added to or removed from Glitch City Laboratories Forums - Page 3

Re: Anything you want to be added to or removed from Glitch City Laboratories Forums

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-01-18 16:55:06
I believe the reason the admins, stopped that was because some of them over-used them. I only have two, as my limit, as others like to add too much and they go over board on the spoilers, and it pisses everyone else off.

Re: Anything you want to be added to or removed from Glitch City Laboratories Forums

Posted by: crazysquid34
Date: 2009-01-18 17:23:18
Makes sense

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-18 21:17:06

I believe the reason the admins, stopped that was because some of them over-used them. I only have two, as my limit, as others like to add too much and they go over board on the spoilers, and it pisses everyone else off.
No.. that's utterly wrong.
For some reason the maker of the spoilers mod for this version of SMF that GCL is using didn't put a permissions thing.
They were able to get it to work in posts. They can't get it to work in sigs for some reason