Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Articles Needing Attention - Page 1

Articles Needing Attention

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-06-10 14:48:04
Sometimes I wonder how easy the articles on our site are to follow. I believe I've seen some complaints about the instructions not being clear, etc. etc. Therefore I'm putting up a thread about this. I want to know what can be done to make these articles better for our visitors.

Major articles probably needing attention:
1. [glitchcity=docs/ditto]Ditto Trick[/glitchcity]
2. – [glitchcity=docs/ditto/mew]Mew Trick[/glitchcity]
3. – [glitchcity=docs/ditto/tipsandtricks]Ditto Trick Tips and Tricks[/glitchcity]
4. [glitchcity=docs/oldman]Old Man Trick[/glitchcity]

Re: Articles Needing Attention

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-06-10 15:04:29
Ditto Trick does needs some pictures. I would get the pictures for it, but unfortunalty I am using a game save where all the trainers are beaten. Ditto Trick Tips and Tricks has a kinda big example, it would be easier to read if it just said what to do.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-06-10 15:11:04
suggestions? after all, I wrote it.

Posted by: philip1992
Date: 2006-09-24 08:37:15
It looks nice. I dont see a way to make it better.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-30 17:31:48
I think the Mew trick is clear,I dont see it in need of pics :D

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-10-06 22:21:49

2. – [glitchcity=docs/ditto/mew]Mew Trick[/glitchcity]

*cough* Ithinkyouneedtoaddtheimagegalleryformewtrick *cough*

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-12-13 10:48:42
Ditto trick article was updated a while ago, and is a lot more comprehensive now. I might work on the others later.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-09-15 00:02:37
We need to redesign the Glitch layout on the site. All new glitches just end up on the minor glitches page. We need to draw the line between minor and major, then we need to find out how to put the more major glitches is a good directory. Talk about it, help solve this problem

Date: 2007-12-10 18:14:33
http://glitchcity.info/glitchdex/redblue/rb222 is blank.

Date: 2007-12-10 18:23:26
unattainable, or unobtainable?
'B' has a directory problem

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-12-10 19:34:45
4 h 4 in the Glitchdex 2.0 needs it's name, cry, and icon added since it is not there and I see it in the file directory and I can't edit the glitchdex 2.0 due to not having an edit button.

Posted by: Missingno. Master
Date: 2008-09-05 13:28:24
Well, the cries for most of the Glitch Pok?mon (except for Missingno.) don't allow them to be played, they just show some icon.

Pok?WTrainer, Japanese Symbol, and p T's pages don't have sprites.

And some of the pages don't have TMs listed.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-09-05 13:51:27
It's still IN BETA. Besides, it's broken because GCL's getting a few upgrades with new software expect it to not work for a few months.

Posted by: Missingno. Master
Date: 2008-09-05 13:55:54

It's still IN BETA. Besides, it's broken because GCL's getting a few upgrades with new software expect it to not work for a few months.

Oh.  Ok, then.

Posted by: mischeviousone1
Date: 2009-11-13 23:42:21
the page "http://glitchcity.info/biglist.htm"; is perfectly understandable, but unprintable. i don't usually play my g/s/c/r/b/y while sitting at my computer chair, and it would take quite a while to reformat it on notepad (whenever i try to paste it into my version of microsoft works word processor, it just closes the program)