Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

What happened to my avatar? - Page 6

Re: What happened to my avatar?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-05 14:39:53

I really doubt it was Watermeleon or SCF3. I doubt either of them have the leet hax skills necessary to do it.
Again, it might not be a member.

It's not a member now.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-01-05 15:30:47
Maybe he did it.

Date: 2008-01-05 15:56:22

Maybe he did it.

It's not me, I'm still a member.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-01-05 16:26:48

I really doubt it was Watermeleon or SCF3. I doubt either of them have the leet hax skills necessary to do it.

It's not a member now.

How do you know it's not a member?

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-05 16:34:00

Do you have a brother or sister? I think it was from your own network, explaining how they can hack into your account without getting a password wrong at all. And the fact it is low-term hacking on only your profile and minor things anyone could do.

The only IP that seemed to get your password wrong is "70.198.35.171" . They got your password wrong three times. This IP just happens to be within your IP range. So basically, the only forced/non-forced logins were your own IP range.

Four posibilities I can think of: this is a major hacker with a  grudge against you and can move around with 0 detection, This is you trying to get big publicity, Your friends or family have altered your account for a joke or someone with power doesn't like you.

I don't have a brother nor sister, and no friends were over. I don't care for publicity, too much pressure. But I did have one mortal enemy at my school who got expelled last year just for evilness to people. I don't know how he would know that I am a member here or my password.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-01-05 17:15:33
Odds are it's not that mortal enemy then.

Date: 2008-01-05 19:08:05

It's not a member now.

How do you know it's not a member?

Somewhere on the fourms someone said that the hackers account was deleted.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-01-08 17:39:57
Woo
What a waste of time. Your avatar went missing and I put it back. No hacker.

end of story