Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

this annoys me - Page 1

this annoys me

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-02-24 20:26:01
I can't post anything on the main site! The search engine doesn't work either!  >:( (BTW there is an error in the description of TM28. Someone wrote "must" instead of most)

><
^

Re: THIS IS SOOO ANOYING

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-24 21:22:22
Abwayax will try to fix it, but it's not very easy.

P.S: This is now starting to look like spam, since you are reporting every little thing that you find. *cough*N00bish*cough*

Date: 2008-02-24 23:30:49
Excuse me? You think that I'm a n00b for pointing problems out? You're calling me a n00b because I'm trying to make the site work by pointing out problems? Insulting. I mean really. Is it because you don't want to do work, or are too lazy to do any? That makes you seem a whole lot more profesonal, not doing work to improve the site.

Date: 2008-02-25 09:05:06

Excuse me? You think that I'm a n00b for pointing problems out? You're calling me a n00b because I'm trying to make the site work by pointing out problems? Insulting. I mean really. Is it because you don't want to do work, or are too lazy to do any? That makes you seem a whole lot more profesonal, not doing work to improve the site.

Well, no.
I actually can't do any work to improve the site, I don't have access to edit it.
Only Glitch Scientists, Global Moderators, and admins can do that.
And, calling me lazy, BAD IDEA.
And, it's fucking annoying because you point out every single fucking error, if it's a spelling error, and if it's just a page not working, let me quote:

Abwayax: "Oh here, let me just press the fix the site button. It's not that easy to fix the site!

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-02-25 09:59:05

And, it's f**king annoying because you point out every single f**king error, if it's a spelling error, and if it's just a page not working, let me quote:

Abwayax: "Oh here, let me just press the fix the site button. It's not that easy to fix the site!

That being said, it's a good thing to point out problems and errors with the main site, so long as the submitter doesn't expect them to be fixed right away. Why do you think we have a "Suggestions/Complaints" board?

Date: 2008-02-25 10:26:24
Well, pointing out something as pointless as a spelling error?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-02-25 16:33:55

Well, pointing out something as pointless as a spelling error?

Is still asked of in this place.

Date: 2008-02-25 17:19:44

Well, no.
I actually can't do any work to improve the site, I don't have access to edit it.
And, it's fucking annoying because you point out every single fucking error, if it's a spelling error, and if it's just a page not working, let me quote:

Sorry for calling you lazy, just pissed me off a bit for calling me a n00b. Why shouldn't I point out errors on the suggestions/complaints board?

Date: 2008-02-25 20:45:27

Well, no.
And, it's f**king annoying because you point out every single f**king error, if it's a spelling error, and if it's just a page not working, let me quote:

Sorry for calling you lazy, just pissed me off a bit for calling me a n00b. Why shouldn't I point out errors on the suggestions/complaints board?

Errors, yes, like the spelling error.
Bugs, like the search engine.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-02-26 14:40:06
The search engine works.  Try checking the boxes instead of ignoring them.

Edit: Oh, comments also work but may be completely removed later due to idiot spam.

Edit 2: Next time RPB, make sure you double or triple check something before you make a topic like this again.

Edit 3: There's not even a must in TM28's discription or a most.

Date: 2008-02-26 16:09:50
http://glitchcity.info/attackdex/redblue/tm28

Date: 2008-02-26 17:16:25
RPB, the typo's so damn small I read over 3 times or more.

But meh. *fixed*

Date: 2008-02-26 18:08:36

The search engine works.  Try checking the boxes instead of ignoring them.

Edit: Oh, comments also work but may be completely removed later due to idiot spam.

Edit 2: Next time RPB, make sure you double or triple check something before you make a topic like this again.

Edit 3: There's not even a must in TM28's discription or a most.

This is why I called RPB N00Bish.

Date: 2008-02-26 22:17:55
Uh, yeah, there was a "must" and there now is a "most"

Date: 2008-02-28 09:48:14

RPB, the typo's so damn small I read over 3 times or more.

But meh. *fixed*

Uh, yeah, there was a "must" and there now is a "most"

Nah, I thought I changed must to mahfifugah.

RPB, the typo was so damn small I read it as most 3 times or more.