Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

this annoys me - Page 2

Re: THIS IS SOOO ANOYING

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-02-28 17:13:41
I know, that wasn't the main complaint I had (the must most thing), just pointing it out for your information. I am now sorry that I had even pointed it out because of all of the hating I'm getting

Re: this annoys me

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-02-28 19:45:04
It's not just the must thing, it's the way you post on this forum. Do you even LOOK at your posts. Earlier or otherwise.  You even misspelled words in your I'm not a n00b PM to Missing? NO!. (he posted it in the admins/mods board)  You bump topics just to say "THIS ISN'T IN THE X DEX, GET IT IN THERE!!1" and post crap about the Orange Glove saying it is a glitch. (yeah, the orange glove is making fun of you and the person who made the YouTube Vid)  Then You later ask for Glitch Scientist.  Then there's the large ass sigss you used to have and the [size=(76)] "HOOOOOOOOOOKED METATATABODZ 4 PRESIDENTESSDS"[/size] thing.  You tried to crash people's browsers in SPAM IN WIN 2007 by posting 99999999000000000001 smilies and point out things that "don't work" on the site but yet the things that "don't work" do.  Your personal text is still in christams. (it's almost March)  Then you kept asking me to let you change your profile when you want to without an admin/global mod/moderator leader editing it and it took you about 5 PMs for you to get that I can't do it.

These are all reasons why people think you are a n00b RPB, it's not just the MUST thing.

[size=1]RPB, don't take this to the moderator reports. I'm just telling it like it is and there's no rule against that.[/size]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-28 19:48:03

It's not just the must thing, it's the way you post on this forum. Do you even LOOK at your posts. Earlier or otherwise.  You even misspelled words in your I'm not a n00b PM to Missing? NO!. (he posted it in the admins/mods board)  You bump topics just to say "THIS ISN'T IN THE X DEX, GET IT IN THERE!!1" and post crap about the Orange Glove saying it is a glitch. (yeah, the orange glove is making fun of you and the person who made the YouTube Vid)  Then You later ask for Glitch Scientist.  Then there's the large ass sigss you used to have and the [size=(76)] "HOOOOOOOOOOKED METATATABODZ 4 PRESIDENTESSDS"[/size] thing.  You tried to crash people's browsers in SPAM IN WIN 2007 by posting 99999999000000000001 smilies and point out things that "don't work" on the site but yet the things that "don't work" do.  Your personal text is still in christams. (it's almost March)  Then you kept asking me to let you change your profile when you want to without an admin/global mod/moderator leader editing it and it took you about 5 PMs for you to get that I can't do it.

These are all reasons why people think you are a n00b RPB, it's not just the MUST thing.

[size=1]RPB, don't take this to the moderator reports. I'm just telling it like it is and there's no rule against that.[/size]

More reasons I called him a n00b.

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-02-28 19:56:06

Quoted for the sheer amounts of truth in this one post.  If you don't want people to think you're a n00b, try, oh, I don't know, maybe, Following the rules, but that just might make people think you're intelligible, and we can't have them thinking that, can we?

Anyways, try not to act like a moron, and maybe people won't treat you like one

Date: 2008-02-28 19:59:34
Oh also RPB, [20:52] * ~Kyoukipichi remembers when he once chewed out RPBnimrod for preaching superiority via post count

More reasons.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-02-28 20:17:37
Should he be banned? To ban or not to ban? Is that the question?

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-02-28 20:22:34

I wonder why we never ban him.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-02-28 20:23:42

How 'bout no? It seems a popular tradition that the memberbase of GCL seems to like to pick on one member after another, someone they don't really like and they do it until they're banned. This happened with me, Murph, and now RPB's enduring the same pain too. Quite a shame, since this whole topic was made to help correct an error on the site. All he was doing was trying to help you guys out, even if it was only a minor error, but why would he want to help GCL out anymore since all he's receiving is flaming.

All of you need to stop finding so much fun in this, and perhaps if you gave RPB a chance at being a better member than mobbing up on him, everything would be happier. And considering that half of you guys who are flaming him are equally "nooby" yourself, it's nothing short of hypocritical.

But I'm sick of every single thread going off topic and becoming a flame RPBnimrod topic, even though there are some things he could do to try to avert flaming, it's just an error report for God's sake. Come on people. :P

And since the spelling correction has been fixed, this ought to be locked.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-02-28 20:25:42

How 'bout no? It seems a popular tradition that the memberbase of GCL seems to like to pick on one member after another, someone they don't really like and they do it until they're banned. This happened with me, Murph, and now RPB's enduring the same pain too. Quite a shame, since this whole topic was made to help correct an error on the site. All he was doing was trying to help you guys out, even if it was only a minor error, but why would he want to help GCL out anymore since all he's receiving is flaming.

All of you need to stop finding so much fun in this, and perhaps if you gave RPB a chance at being a better member than mobbing up on him, everything would be happier. And considering that half of you guys who are flaming him are equally "nooby" yourself, it's nothing short of hypocritical.

But I'm sick of every single thread going off topic and becoming a flame RPBnimrod topic, even though there are some things he could do to try to avert flaming, it's just an error report for God's sake. Come on people. :P

Flaming is not against the rules unless there is a good reason.

Date: 2008-02-28 20:33:23

Exactly, and like I stated, we have reason.

I'm not locking this right now. I will after it becomes spam.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-02-28 20:40:11

Exactly, and like I stated, we have reason.

I'm not locking this right now. I will after it becomes spam.

I'd like to say that won't happen, but with him it might.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-02-28 20:55:41

I agree entirely. Allow me to also suggest that banning RPB is an overreaction, and mostly mob mentality here.

Guys, quit overreacting.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-02-29 00:25:55
I'm really sorry for all of that, please don't ban me. I'm telling the truth. I will never do anything like that again. I swear it! Please someone end this topic, I don't want to have anymore reason to be banned. I want to say sorry for the smilies in Spam and Win 2007, sorry for the stupid slang, and anything else that I have done, just kill this thread and please don't kill me!

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-02-29 10:12:29
Fine, thread "killed"