Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Old usernames? - Page 2

Re: Old usernames?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-16 14:50:02

Yes, we're discriminating against you.  We love to make a virtual dartboard adobe shockwave game with all the active users names on that board and then throw the dart and discriminate against the person who's name was hit.  You just happened to be the one that got hit.

We've been treating you the same way we would treat any other member if they have acted the way you have.  There is no discrimination on GCLF done by any staff member.

You lie like cake.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-16 15:14:31
My statements are as true as the fact that you have Member-.

In fact, you should have already had Member- when your WOM went up to 50 about a week or so ago.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-16 16:01:37
Sorry for being off topic but, shouldn't the admins keep Shinji on Member-, because of his attitude troubles? He won't learn to behave until his bad temper gets himself banned for a while until he learns not to be so damn rude to everyone.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-16 17:26:50

They're discriminating against me.

No. Do not blame others for what you have caused.
You're temper has caused you to become a member-, and fixing your additude will help you control your WOM.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-16 17:43:33
Well to be honest about my Usernames I've only had three.

When I first started my youtube account, I was known as glitchhunter09, In fact I still use that username today. Also it was my signature name on many forums for a while, until I straightened up my attitude here that is and realized I was part of some kind of unintentional cliche so I changed my name to "Glisp" which means Glitch Wasp.

On the Carnivores Community Edition Forums, I'm known as Mr.X. (Reference to Sega's Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle series. He's the final boss in all three games but is a brain in a jar in the third game. I even have an animated Mr.X Laughing Sprite as an Avatar.)

All of these usernames are still in use in many places.

Date: 2009-04-16 17:53:19

I've gone by Abwayax

At Professor Glitch's Forum I was Professor Glitch

Weren't you Rouge/TR SkullCracken or something for April Fools 2007(8?)?

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-04-16 18:08:19

I've gone by Abwayax

At Professor Glitch's Forum I was Professor Glitch

Weren't you Rouge/TR SkullCracken or something for April Fools 2007(8?)?

He was, I remember,Skullkraken was a sick name,
which you all probably know, is the beta name for
Gyarados (got it from the main site).

anyways, long ago I was edgar(like in 2004 or 2005) which is NOT my real name.

(No specific order)then popadoc, then Papa Doc, then Shaggy 2 Dope, Vampiro, Serenity, Rainmaker, and some other nameswith Mist in them(dunno why), then Papa Doc again and now I'm peachY, that's probably it.

Date: 2009-04-16 18:12:25
Rainmaker…

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-16 18:20:37
Shaggy 2 Dope was an epic name.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-04-16 18:27:53

Rainmaker…

Ah yes, there we go, thanks for reminding me.

And yeah it was, it's the name of Joseph Ulster
from Insane Clown Posse.

Date: 2009-04-16 18:29:35
I only remembered Papa Doc, and Vampiro, but that's about it.

My names, are: Wild MissingNo. Appeared (Here), Kage-Chan (Tainted Ink Forums), Mutou Yami (Here, my forums, Jolteon's forums, my temp forums,and Jolteon's temp fourms), Red Devil R.Pyramid Head (TRsRockin'), so that's about it from me.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-16 22:08:43

You're temper has caused you to become a member-, and fixing your additude will help you control your WOM.

I've been trying to do that for 2 months now, and the Warnometer has refused to move.  Then I spoke up about such insubordinate Warnometer and it went up.

Date: 2009-04-17 07:14:25
Perhaps, if you'd stop offending people, it'll go down. You're the problem Shinji, no one else.

Posted by: Missingno. Master
Date: 2009-04-17 07:36:38
I've gone by Missingno. Master on most forums.  Does anyone remember, though, a guy named Wynautfan from PokemonCrater?  That was me.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2009-04-19 23:12:53
Eh, I've always had this username. I was trying to sign up at the old TRS fourms and I singed up as Zach. For some reason my account didn't work so I tried Z, X and some other random crap. It was then that I realized that by stating that I was under 13 years old, I was required to fax a permission slip with my parents signature to the head Admin. Like hell that was going to happen, so I just lied and said I was over 13. I now needed a username because Zach had already been taken because of my Ignorance. I liked glitches, Mythbusters was on, and so the name Zach the Glitch Buster was born. Used it ever sense. Used it for about three to four years now. Still like the ring to it.