Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Old usernames? - Page 3

Re: Old usernames?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2009-04-20 17:51:28
nope. pretty much my username here is the one I've used everywhere.
although there was that one time on another forum I had to make an entire new account because it glitched, so I had a different username…

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-20 20:43:50
Formerly flygonlover. I switched because it sounded quite gay. Plus, I used to be a real smartass.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-20 20:47:38

Formerly flygonlover. I switched because it sounded quite gay. Plus, I used to be a real smartass.

Why did you make a new account?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-04-21 09:42:48
Because I can't remember the password or the layout of the answer to my secret question and the email address I put is invalid. I can also be distinguished from my former self with a different account.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-04-21 10:46:37
Ah here we are. A list of names I have used on GCL.

?????(000), Jolteondude666 (Current)

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-04-21 17:51:40

Because I can't remember the password or the layout of the answer to my secret question and the email address I put is invalid. I can also be distinguished from my former self with a different account.

I can set a password for your old account.  PM me the password if you ever want it back.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-04-21 17:59:15
This is a good topic, as inactivity has caused me to be forgetful.