Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

Dex status/ideas for the wiki - Page 2

Re: Dex status/ideas for the wiki

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-02-23 22:31:13
While, yes, it's sometimes easy to misjudge what's a glitch and what's a subset of a glitch, it's usually fairly easy to distinguish. At least in the first few gens.

maybe just closer monitoring of the "Natural" category?

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-25 19:07:20

Just now, I approved a post through the "Unapproved Posts and Topics" page in the Moderation section. However, it was from a couple of hours ago, and I had no clue it was there! "Unread posts since last visit" showed nothing, the recent posts list showed nothing…how was anyone supposed to know about it? Reported posts make a notification appear at the top of the page ("There are moderator reports pending.") Could something like this be implemented for unapproved posts by moderated users?

If a user is logged in and is on any non-forum page, the text defaults to "Viewing the board index of Glitch City Laboratories Forums." Would there be a way to have a different message appear if they're browsing the wiki, or maybe even which page they're viewing?

Merged these to here, simply because I didn't see why they needed to be in a hidden area. They fall under suggestions, but not things I'd know how to do.

Aaaand the phantom lock is back now too.

Date: 2019-05-25 19:15:06

Not actually in effect. Again.

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-05-25 19:22:08

Not actually in effect. Again.
Yep. Unfortunately it was one of the other admins who fixed it last time, but I didn't know what they did. If you have Discord open, feel free to let one of them know.

Date: 2019-05-25 20:30:10
I'm not on the GCLD server.