Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Writing

The Brand New, and Improved "The Final Solution" - Page 2

Re: The Brand New, and Improved "The Final Solution"

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-12-31 18:55:18
To be quite honest, I don't even remember. Haven't read the story in forever. :P

But yeah, it probably was Lee Nader. And I can guarentee you'll see him next chapter.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-31 18:59:02
Tell us who hasn't made the cut to be in your story.

Date: 2007-12-31 19:24:08
Don't know yet. The only thing I can fully say is that none of you will be in the next chapter except for Foobot, or if Abwayax or Cheddar registers. But with time, I'll try to include as much of you guys as possible.

Date: 2008-01-01 17:21:09
Okay, I had a busy day today and didn't really have time to put full effort into writing this chapter of TFS and blah blah blah…

I'll promise you guys a really good chapter tomorrow. So, thanks for your patience and all.  :)

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-01-01 19:42:47
I might as well:

Name: Newo
Appearance: 6"5' character in a Glitch City Official Scientist overall (Not unlike the Team Rocket Scientist's), covered in burn marks with the words "Glitchcity" on one arm and the symbol [img]http://forums.glitchcity.info/ranks/ad.gif[/img] on the other. Wears a surgeon mask and black sunglasses so his face is hard to see.
Personality: Fluxuates from really clever to seemingly stupid, sometimes even utterly Physcotic, but only on rare occations.
History: Just a glitchcity scientist… No inclusion in and Epic Armys or any Knight groups… Really… Honest!
Has claimed to both sides alliance and has gained an almost right hand with both, passing secrets back and forth, only the future will show what side he truely is loyal to. Obviously is Abwayax's second in command of the research laboratory, but also has made a close friendship with Watermeleon, whether or not this is just show is unknown to both.
Alliance: Epic Army Agent, Or maybe a Knight Triple agent, or maybe even a Epic Army Quadrauble agent… Who knows?
Ability: Has power over the organisation GCL and access to some of the Gammasphere weapons, including ex-admin ACE91's Staff of Burnination. After much research of Glitches can use their power to crash technology.

Because what is a story without me :P
If you could fit me in anyway…